Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
Getting a little over excited with the saturation slider there
Yup. I kinda like the Disneyland threw up look with everything over roasted.

A lot of it has to do with me having 4 of the BFG mustang posters from the late 90s in my garage. Big giant blatant primary colors of blue/red/yellow.

So these images actually tie into those posters.

Spot where the pictures were taken arent too far north of you. Hit Soda Lake Road north off the 166 from the 33 and you are there. God I hate driving through Ojai.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
Yup. I kinda like the Disneyland threw up look with everything over roasted.

A lot of it has to do with me having 4 of the BFG mustang posters from the late 90s in my garage. Big giant blatant primary colors of blue/red/yellow.

So these images actually tie into those posters.
You've got a couple cool compositions there, try painting a mask over the car and dropping the blue and green saturation levels individually. It'll keep the dark blacks but kill some of the odd reflection colors

uglygun

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 289 2v, 95 Cobra, 05 GT, 15 GT Perf Pack
You've got a couple cool compositions there, try painting a mask over the car and dropping the blue and green saturation levels individually. It'll keep the dark blacks but kill some of the odd reflection colors
I dont have the ability to ues a pc for editing. Strangely enough they were all done on my phone.

Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Looks very good but, is tint not allowed Down Under? Will look so much better and cooler in that heat.
Yeah tint is allowed to a max of 35 forward of the B pillar and slightly darker behind which I think is 30.

That is my next purchase. Not sure about in the USA but in AUS there are so many dodgy tint places that I have been hunting down a good reputable installer. Have found one now so will have that done very soon.

FranzVonHoffer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang Base GT TP
Yeah tint is allowed to a max of 35 forward of the B pillar and slightly darker behind which I think is 30.

That is my next purchase. Not sure about in the USA but in AUS there are so many dodgy tint places that I have been hunting down a good reputable installer. Have found one now so will have that done very soon.
We have the same challenge in the US finding a decent tint shop.

My dealer did mine and it's bubbled a bit already but it was free so I got what I paid for. Next time I'll send it to an indy shop that's been in business for 35 years. Endurance is a good indicator to the quality of the tint shop.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
We have the same challenge in the US finding a decent tint shop.

My dealer did mine and it's bubbled a bit already but it was free so I got what I paid for. Next time I'll send it to an indy shop that's been in business for 35 years. Endurance is a good indicator to the quality of the tint shop.
I have found out that 3M film is up with the best. But as in your case, these quick slap on tint places always screw up on the rear window. I was told by one guy he refuses to do Mustangs because he was not experienced enough to get the rear window done right. Another place told me they sub contract a guy to come in to do the back window!

Then you have prices ranging from Free with paint protection deals....all the way to $450 (approx $350USD). Its a dog eat dog type of business. But like you, I have settled on a place with lots of recommendations and been in business for over 20+ years.

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3