Black Roof Wrap: Group Buy

robb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
$375 for dual stripes installed is dirt cheap. I spent $200 in material alone and had to install them myself. Mine are 10.5 inch with a 2 inch gap. I think 8 or 9 inch stripes with a 2 inch gap would be ideal. BTW - The dealer wanted $800 to do this job.
20150315_155918_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
20150315_160008_Richtone(HDR)-1.jpg
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Ok Talked to Wrap ID. Here is the break down.

Roof Wrap Alone: $175 (Regular $200)
Stripes Hood & Trunk $175 (Regular $200)
Stripes Add Front & Rear Bumper $50
Pin stripes $30

Bumper to bumper stripes WITHOUT pin stripes WITH roof wrap $400 ($450 regular)
Bumper to bumper stripes WITHOUT pin stripes WITH roof stripes $290 ($325 regular)

But if we were originally quoted $375 for stripes w/pinstripes and roof wrap then thats what they should charge us.

They came back to me earlier this morning (i'm guessing before you spoke with them) and was told $325 for the SS stripe without the pinstripe. Decisions, decisions...

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
They came back to me earlier this morning (i'm guessing before you spoke with them) and was told $325 for the SS stripe without the pinstripe. Decisions, decisions...
If your car is dark color, eg Black/Magnetic/Guard/DIB, then I would just get stripes and no roof wrap. If you have a light color such as Oxford, Silver or Yellow, then definitely a roof wrap would contrast and complement you car.

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium PP
I also got their quote:

narrow dual stripe with pinstripe + roof wrap incl. bumpers (GT350 style for my 2015 TY GT PP): 430$
regular over-the-top dual stripe with pin stripe incl. bumpers (for the 2014 V6 Base): 340$

Total 770$. Still a good price, but certainly more than initially expected. In the other hand these are C$ figures, so at current exchange rates the total comes to 613 US$.

Hmm... I think I will go for it..

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I also got their quote:

narrow dual stripe with pinstripe + roof wrap incl. bumpers (GT350 style for my 2015 TY GT PP): 430$
regular over-the-top dual stripe with pin stripe incl. bumpers (for the 2014 V6 Base): 340$

Total 770$. Still a good price, but certainly more than initially expected. In the other hand these are C$ figures, so at current exchange rates the total comes to 613 US$.

Hmm... I think I will go for it..

I'm still negotiating with wrap Id for the wrap + bumper to bumper stripes. Hoping to bring it down a bit from $430. Still it's a good deal from other vendors in the area. One vendor wanted $1500 just for stripes. Are you friggin crazy? You want my first born as well? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm still negotiating with wrap Id for the wrap + bumper to bumper stripes. Hoping to bring it down a bit from $430. Still it's a good deal from other vendors in the area. One vendor wanted $1500 just for stripes. Are you friggin crazy? You want my first born as well? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Some fellows see a sport car and think big money immediately...

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Some fellows see a sport car and think big money immediately...

I have negotiated hard and long with Wrap ID. I finally managed to secure an incredible rate of only $400 (No Tax if Paid in Cash) for Bumper to Bumper Stripes with Pinstripes and Roof Wrap. This incredible deal is a one time deal and only available to the group buy members.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
So just to confirm.
I think I've moved away from the roof wrap and will probably go with full body stripes with pin stripes.
From what I see above is the price for that $290? Is that parts and labour?
I love how this looks http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19714
and if they can do it for that price I'll get it done as soon as I get my car back.

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
So just to confirm.
I think I've moved away from the roof wrap and will probably go with full body stripes with pin stripes.
From what I see above is the price for that $290? Is that parts and labour?
I love how this looks http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19714
and if they can do it for that price I'll get it done as soon as I get my car back.
For DIB I would avoid the black roof wrap as well. They only look good on light colored cars. The price for the Stripes is as follows.

Stripes, any width, $175 (Hood, Roof, Trunk)
Additional Stripes $50 (Front and Rear Bumper)
Pinstripes $30.

So in your case Geokots, it will cost you $255 that includes parts and labour. No taxes if paid in cash. :headbang:
(These prices are discounted due to the group buy and only available to Mustang6G members.)

Sponsored

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For DIB I would avoid the black roof wrap as well. They only look good on light colored cars. The price for the Stripes is as follows.

Pinstripes $30.

So in your case Geokots, it will cost you $255 that includes parts and labour. No taxes if paid in cash. :headbang:
(These prices are discounted due to the group buy and only available to Mustang6G members.)
Not to ruin the mood, but they just quoted me 340$ for over-the-top stripes with pinstripes (with reference to this group buy)... 255$ sounds much better though, so I hope your price prevails :-D

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Not to ruin the mood, but they just quoted me 340$ for over-the-top stripes with pinstripes... 255$ sounds much better though, so I hope your price prevails :-D
That is because you were quoted the price prior to my negotiation with Wrap ID.

The roof wrap alone is $175.
Together roof wrap with the stripes and pinstripes is $400

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium

Pinstripes $30.

It's not DIB and even on my Magnetic I think it'll look good with the long black tinted window leading up to black gloss roof. It's not as much contrast but it'll still look good.
That said if they can do matte black strips with pin stripes I'll go that route.

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
It's not DIB and even on my Magnetic I think it'll look good with the long black tinted window leading up to black gloss roof. It's not as much contrast but it'll still look good.
That said if they can do matte black strips with pin stripes I'll go that route.
My bad on the color mistake. They have Black Gloss, Black Matt and Carbon Fibre Vinyl that comes with a 10 year warranty. (Avery Brand)

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium

Pinstripes $30.

:cheers::first:

Well done my man, that's a much better price than what I was quoted earlier this week. I'm going to email them again to confirm this is possible with the SS stripe, and if so, it becomes a matter of whether they can do my car before I leave later this week.
Sponsored