Black Roof Wrap: Group Buy

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
I've included you in the group. When you do go, tell them you are part of the Mustang group buy and was quoted $175 for the group buy.
Opensesame, how long did it take to do the wrap? Did you wait there or just drop it off? How much notice did they need?
Sponsored

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Opensesame, how long did it take to do the wrap? Did you wait there or just drop it off? How much notice did they need?

Took about an hour. But during this time they also did my tail lights. I'm sure the roof wrap can be done in 30 mins tops. You need to email or call and make an appointment prior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've included you in the group. When you do go, tell them you are part of the Mustang group buy and was quoted $175 for the group buy.
Awesome man, I owe you a drink either here or in NYC if you're ever in town visiting :cheers:

I'm gonna contact them later today or tomorrow to make an appointment and discuss what options i have (i.e. dual stripes vs. supersnake style). Speaking of which, you're all welcome to chime in on what you think would look better:D

Anyways...C'mon boys, one more person is needed for the group buy!!!!!

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Awesome man, I owe you a drink either here or in NYC if you're ever in town visiting :cheers:

I'm gonna contact them later today or tomorrow to make an appointment and discuss what options i have (i.e. dual stripes vs. supersnake style). Speaking of which, you're all welcome to chime in on what you think would look better:D

Anyways...C'mon boys, one more person is needed for the group buy!!!!!
I originally wanted to do thick dual stripes, but after the GT350R came out I thought the thinner stripes look better as thicker stripes are so last year.
I think thin matt stripes like the GT350R and Gloss Black Roof would really complement your car.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
I've always been a fan of the single stripe (matte black for magnetic) but I've been flip flopping lately. Time to take another look at all the pics in the stripes thread.

Sponsored

Agent_Kay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White Mustang GT
Sign me up! I've been wanting to black the top.

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
Agent Kay, you would have to drive about a week to get here.

lltrigg3rzonell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium | Race Red
I am still debating on getting mine wrapped. I have a race red and I have gone back and forth from keeping my roof plain red or glossy black.

Is this a timed offer?

Can we exceed 5 members?

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I am still debating on getting mine wrapped. I have a race red and I have gone back and forth from keeping my roof plain red or glossy black.

Is this a timed offer?

Can we exceed 5 members?
Its not really a timed offer. But if you decide to put your name on the list you need to be committed so the rest of us can get that discount. We can have more than 5 members.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium

Is this a timed offer?

Can we exceed 5 members?
5 is the minimum. I'm sure they'll be very happy if we exceed 5.
As for timed, not sure but I doubt it. The sooner we get to 5 the better for everyone.

Sponsored

r-model

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 1987 GT, not stock :-) DD - 2001 F150
Count me in, just received my VIN, fordservice said a possible build week of april 6 for my car!

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Count me in, just received my VIN, fordservice said a possible build week of april 6 for my car!
Just to put it in perspective. My build week was December 9th. It arrived on December 17th. Its only a 5 hour transit ride from Flat Rock to Toronto. If I have to guess you will be picking your car up around April 15th.

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium PP
Count me in with 2 cars, my 2015 GT PP needs something GT350 style, my wife's 2014 V6 needs some over the top stripes in pink (some girl stuff)

BTW, I'm in Mississauga...

Last edited:

rdycoss1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium PP
This is in my mind... Gloss black roof and gloss black narrow stripes with white pinstripes...

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
This is in my mind... Gloss black roof and gloss black narrow stripes with white pinstripes...

They originally quoted me $400 for the roof wrap and stripes. But these were GT350R style stripes without the white pin stripes. With the group buy it should cost only $350 but not sure about the white pin stripes, you will have to take it up with Wrap ID. I'll contact them on Monday and have more information for you.
Sponsored