I guess time will tell.
Sponsored

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, great facts that really refute my post. You are a very convincing person. Impressive.

Trump is trying to enforce the laws that apply to non-citizens of the US trying to infiltrate our country illegally. I realize you think that bringing race into it is supposed to shut down the opposition, but you have to be a little more sophisticated about it for that to work against anyone with half a brain.

You are making obviously untrue statements. I realize that I'm having a discussion with someone who doesn't really care about the truth. Doesn't really make sense for me to think about the rest of your post and try to refute anything you've said.
Enforcing laws? The law specifically states that they can apply for asylum even if they cross the border illegally. It doesn’t imply that, it explicitly spells that out. Trumps order to disallow that is a blatant violation of the law as written by congress and signed into law by a previous president. He isn’t enforcing laws, he’s blatantly violating the laws.

(a)Authority to apply for asylum
Any alien who is physically present in the United States or who arrives in the United States(whether or not at a designated port of arrival and including an alien who is brought to the United States after having been interdicted in international or United States waters), irrespective of such alien’s status, may apply for asylum in accordance with this section or, where applicable, section 1225(b) of this title.

Sponsored

Anthony 05 GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Obama was and is pathetic to say the least. Facts do not matter to some people. There were so many policies he could have put in place early on, but his far left politics greatly outweighed any logical solutions throughout his tenure. As business owners, my family deals with a lot of medium to very large corporations on a daily basis. We are a small business, less than 10 employees. Obama's policies stepped on everyone's toes for the duration.

As rough around the edges as Trump consistently is, the majority of his policies are pro growth, incentive boosting, and just plain common sense. I'll deal with his antics as I consider those a small price to pay for a better atmosphere for everyone in this great country who is willing to actually work for a better life. Some of the banter I read here is blatantly blinded by partisan brain washing. What ever happened to common sense?

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
Can anybody name three accomplishments of Hussein Obama in the 8 years he was POTUS ?

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
How about the strongest recovery from the recession out of all the developed countries in the world? Expanded healthcare to cover an additional 20 million Americans? Killed bin Laden?

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
Spent 10 Trillion dollars in 8 years for nothing, 20 million people paid for their own crappy insurance. He didn't kill bin laden.

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
I have two candidates for president.
  • LeBron James
  • Dave Grohl
As a non-resident, I'd vote for either. That knob jockey f#ckstick ginger whinger you currently have would be none the wiser.

Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
How about the strongest recovery from the recession out of all the developed countries in the world? Expanded healthcare to cover an additional 20 million Americans? Was in office when United States Seal Member Robert J O'Neill killed bin Laden?
Corrected one of your mistakes for you. Pres. Obama had no more impact on the removal of Bin Laden than Bush had in capturing Saddam Hussein. Col. James Hickey led the team that captured Hussein. It only happened under Bush's administration. While Bush set the plans for both in motion, both men just happened to be sitting their asses in the Commander and Chief seat when the events happened accordingly.

I can't believe no one has given credit to Bill Clinton for being the best president because he able to explain that receiving oral sex isn't cheating. That's a joke boys and girls. The thread needs a little humor to loosen it up. It's an opinion not a bashing session. And please try to keep the facts straight.

As for great Presidents, IMHO - President Teddy Roosevelt was a good president, and President Coolidge. Pres. Coolidge was one of the most fiscally conscious presidents in history. President T Roosevelt is the reason we have Yellow Stone and so many other national parks to enjoy. And let us not forget President Reagan. It was Reagan's tough stance on the Iran Hostage crisis during his campaign that provoked Iran to free the hostages just hours before he took office on the day of his inauguration. Yes Jimmy Carter was "on watch" and takes the credit but it was Reagan's tough stance and knowing he wouldn't play with them and coddle them like Carter had done for over a year prior to that day they were released.

One of the great things about the USA is that we have the ability to have an impact on who is elected to the seat of President. Now before you go on a binge of conspiracy or anti America or big government rants read on first.

Unlike like England and Australia we aren't under the control of a royal dynasty of one family bloodline being handed the throne simply because they lucked out in the gene pool and were born into the family tree that has become the lifelong rule over G.B. throughout history. And it is only through this controlling head of this family monarchy who is appointed prime minister of each of the countries under G.B such as England and Australia and others without vote or approval of their subjects. While the subjects of G.B. do vote for members of the house of commons which determines which political party will be in control only the monarch seated has the power to appoint a new prime minister if the current PM's party loses majority rule. Should this happen the PM tenders resignation and a new PM is appointed by the monarchy.

We as US citizens actually have elections we can participate in by choice not by requirement. And because of this a billionaire was elected to office in 2016. Because of this a common man born into a widowed household in Hope Arkansas was elected to office in 1992. Because of this a self educated lawyer from Kentucky was elected to office in 1860. Because of this an actor was elected to office in 1980. Thank goodness Pres. Washington turned down the offer/idea to be "king". We'd be stuck under rule again of a blood line rather than having free election. While I am not always happy with the outcome of an election I would sooner have free election for the highest seat in the government than for that seat to simply be handed down to the next in the bloodline to receive it. Don't like the current president? Like a bad haircut that can be fixed in two weeks time with a new haircut, wait four years and you can participate to hopefully oust him/her for one you prefer better. Want to bitch about the outcome? Earn that right by taking the time to vote. Don't be that primadona sitting on the sideline who didn't vote because "they're all corrupt" and then whine about the outcome. Be active voting and then share your opinion. As a veteran that pisses me off more than anything. People served this country to help protect and keep it free. The least a person who never served can do is to act on that right/privilege you have and vote. In this country it's not against the law not to vote. In England and Australia you can be fined for failing to register to vote. It's a right as a free citizen in this country. You aren't held by law to register under penalty of fine. You can choose not to vote as a legal citizen. I encourage you to embrace that right. And if you don't like the conditions here or you find you can't handle being here under a leader you voted against, there is nothing holding you here. Feel free to pack up and shag you ass to the nearest country that will take you. Just leave your citizenship card at the border. There are thousands upon thousands of people waiting to receive citizenship that will gladly take your empty spot so to speak.

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Spent 10 Trillion dollars in 8 years for nothing, 20 million people paid for their own crappy insurance. He didn't kill bin laden.
This response is the equivalent of plugging your ears and yelling "LALALA".

1. The "nothing" you're talking about led to the Dow almost tripling in 8 years from inauguration day at just under 8,000 to almost 20,000 in 2017.

2. Because of the ACA, people with pre-existing conditions were able to buy insurance, giving them more purchasing power to fuel the markets.

3. You mean he wasn't on the SEAL team that went in? I thought he was the number 2 guy that went in to the compound. I'm shocked.

Corrected one of your mistakes for you. Pres. Obama had no more impact on the removal of Bin Laden than Bush had in capturing Saddam Hussein. Col. James Hickey led the team that captured Hussein. It only happened under Bush's administration. While Bush set the plans for both in motion, both men just happened to be sitting their asses in the Commander and Chief seat when the events happened accordingly.
Thanks, but still not entirely true. His advisors were pushing for an air strike. His judgement was that we needed to go in on the ground to make sure we got him so that's what he ordered. A big part of being in charge is empowering the right people to get things done. That's what he did with the intelligence agencies and everyone else involved in the operation. W. gets the same credit for capturing Saddam.

As for Reagan scaring Iran into releasing the hostages, that's most likely not true either. Most historians and experts agree that Iran released them because they didn't want to start negotiations over with a new administration after the Carter administration worked out a deal with them. They probably waited to release the hostages as a final snub to Carter for helping out the Shah after he was overthrown.

I tend to agree with the rest of it.

TheReaper

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black GT
You live in La La land.

Fast and Furious
The video lie or Benghazi
Pallets of US currency to the Iranians

The list of accomplishments goes on ad on.
67587_10201274628371502_1072831796_n.jpg

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I have two candidates for president.
  • LeBron James
  • Dave Grohl
I think this guy is a product of White Australian Policy. He's just fronting his
This response is the equivalent of plugging your ears and yelling "LALALA".

1. The "nothing" you're talking about led to the Dow almost tripling in 8 years from inauguration day at just under 8,000 to almost 20,000 in 2017.

2. Because of the ACA, people with pre-existing conditions were able to buy insurance, giving them more purchasing power to fuel the markets.

3. You mean he wasn't on the SEAL team that went in? I thought he was the number 2 guy that went in to the compound. I'm shocked.

Thanks, but still not entirely true. His advisors were pushing for an air strike. His judgement was that we needed to go in on the ground to make sure we got him so that's what he ordered. A big part of being in charge is empowering the right people to get things done. That's what he did with the intelligence agencies and everyone else involved in the operation. W. gets the same credit for capturing Saddam.

As for Reagan scaring Iran into releasing the hostages, that's most likely not true either. Most historians and experts agree that Iran released them because they didn't want to start negotiations over with a new administration after the Carter administration worked out a deal with them. They probably waited to release the hostages as a final snub to Carter for helping out the Shah after he was overthrown.

I tend to agree with the rest of it.
Experts like novices share one thing in common. Opinions are like noses and everyone has one. An acronym or title when it comes to opinion means nothing to me. It's just fluff. Nothing personal directed.

I had the pleasure of visiting Anchorage in 1986 for a few days. It was a very nice short visit. Had the 'privilege' of experiencing one heck of a storm in the Bearing Sea which cut our port visit short. That was three wild days and nights on a Carrier. Amazes me to watch these guys crab fishing up there on Discovery Channel. Stay warm.

EvilleGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
And this is the problem with politics these days. Everything and everyone labeled a liberal/conservative is automatically wrong depending on which party you identify with. No one looks at reality anymore and judges things on their merits. You should try to get away from that mentality as it makes intelligent debate impossible and unproductive.

I had the pleasure of visiting Anchorage in 1986 for a few days. It was a very nice short visit. Had the 'privilege' of experiencing one heck of a storm in the Bearing Sea which cut our port visit short. That was three wild days and nights on a Carrier. Amazes me to watch these guys crab fishing up there on Discovery Channel. Stay warm.
If the military is good for one thing, it's seeing places you otherwise never would've, but I'm glad I get to do it on land rather than on a boat. :beer:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.