Sponsored

Best tune for a Mustang Outside th US? (HP tuner)

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
I live in south america, the car is a 2015 GT premium it came from factory with 50 aniversay pack (the fake one ) and I ordered mine with power pack 2 (GT350 tb and cai) I also have long headers no cats and full 3" pipe w cutouts from Xforce and other stuff

Im running my car on my stock tune wich was Ford performance power pack 2 from day 0... but the car feels slower compared to other mustang w less boltons but a better tune

Im getting tired of this weird Mustang Tune world... so much fear... so much diferent from other brands... on my camaro and my old SRT I have recived tunes by email w no problems and I installed them In my HPTuner, made logs sent it back to them etc....

I have tuners made them have choppy idle, pops and bangs and 02 delete... but all the ford tuners I asked to tune my car say they cannot tune it due to the 350 trottle body, (at one point a tuner asked me to swap mine back for a 2015 GT tb) and the fact that my car is "ilegal" for not having Cats... WTF! at this point Im not longer know who to ask to tune my car In de US terriory, Im probbly going to contact a Mustang tuner in EU, Canada or mexico
Sponsored

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Lund will tune a 350TB no problem.

OP
OP
SesiomSummers

SesiomSummers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Build
Vehicle Showcase
Lund will tune a 350TB no problem.
I already contact them... and their answer was mostly positive and If not found other solutions going to go with them

.. they can tune my car but no pops because it is "ilegal" for my car to have it or for them to do that and no choppy Idle because of my GT350 tb... ( because It runs poorly)
they never mention anything on the 02 so Im really not sure I they can turn that of or not and Im not really in the mood to pay 300 USD for a tune to have mi check engine due to the O2 stuff

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
they never mention anything on the 02 so Im really not sure I they can turn that of or not and Im not really in the mood to pay 300 USD for a tune to have mi check engine due to the O2 stuff
According to Lund they will not turn off the CEL. So you have 3 choices;
~ Leave the cats on
~ Learn to live with the CEL
~ google o2 CEL eliminator.

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
Have you successfully read the Ford performance tune with hpt?

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
The throttle body is a waist of time. You are not going to get any more power from it. If you have hptuners purchase the online class and learn to tune it yourself
Sponsored