Best touchscreen/nav besides sync 3?

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Hey everyone I have a base model ecoboost and wanna upgrade the peewee 4 inch screen. I've read all the post related to this and yes I know sync 3 is the way to go. Well it looks like a ton of complicated wiring that I'm not specialized in so what's the next best touchscreen navi ? I liked the raxiom (discontinued) and I also liked the navos (out of stock) and I see a lot of Android powered ones for ex on Phoenix website Android 7, 8, 9 etc
And I use android no iPhone here by the way. Budget let's say 900?
Sponsored

Fray_s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang S550 V6
Hey everyone I have a base model ecoboost and wanna upgrade the peewee 4 inch screen. I've read all the post related to this and yes I know sync 3 is the way to go. Well it looks like a ton of complicated wiring that I'm not specialized in so what's the next best touchscreen navi ? I liked the raxiom (discontinued) and I also liked the navos (out of stock) and I see a lot of Android powered ones for ex on Phoenix website Android 7, 8, 9 etc
And I use android no iPhone here by the way. Budget let's say 900?
follow this page on facebook so you could learn more about tesla units https://www.facebook.com/groups/tesla.style.FW.HU/?ref=share

Spork3245

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP1 w/Magneride
You’re likely going to need to do a lot of that wiring regardless of which you go with, no? Anyway, if you’re not going with Sync3, I’d look into a high-end Pioneer or Kenwood head unit if they’re compatible with S550s as, IIRC, they both offer wireless android auto and wireless apple carplay.
Sponsored