Sponsored

Best Supercharger for GT - Price/Performance/Warranty

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Our customers don't seem to be having any issues making killer power numbers, for darn good pricing. :) Where do I sign up, for being a "Fanboy"? LOL.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are right, Whipple or go home. Every other product is vastly inferior - especially as it relates to fit & finish and tuning. Beefcake's a fat liar and his cars are probably way more modified than he's letting on. Now we just sit back and wait for Vortech, Paxton, VMP, ProCharger, Roush, and Eaton to abandon the S550 since they'll never compete on power or price. They damn sure can't compete on fanboyism.

Glad that's settled.

I feel like It's 1985 and I'm back in high school.

I am a big fan of Whipple, that's obvious but I have stated many times that I think competition is great AND important. Everyone is different and there is a need for something different for everyone.

The only time I interjected was to the statement that were wrong, period. For some reason some people talk crap about Whipple and I just like to debunk the usual BS.

There are a couple of guys in this forum that are just flat out dicks and I have zero respect for them or the companies they may represent.

Let me know what jungle gym you'll be at at recess and we can talk some more [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
Let me know what jungle gym you'll be at at recess and we can talk some more [emoji6]

:cheers:

Process

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Porsche 911 Turbo S & 2016 Shelby GT350R
It's all boost at the end of the day. Crank it up, add fuel, spin the engine, and enjoy.

I've ran every supercharger kit offered in this thread so far. I've liked them all for different reasons. I've had successes and problems with each kit as well. None are perfect. All accomplish the same results. All kits offered here will nearly max out your stock short block. As said above, just add fuel.

My major gripe with these kits are that the fuel supply is just cutting it close. I like to oversize things for peace of mind. This is why I went tuner kit and did it my own way.

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
We have a nice Whipple on hand ready to go for those who are interested:) No wait needed!

Sponsored

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
You guys are right, Whipple or go home. Every other product is vastly inferior - especially as it relates to fit & finish and tuning. Beefcake's a fat liar and his cars are probably way more modified than he's letting on. Now we just sit back and wait for Vortech, Paxton, VMP, ProCharger, Roush, and Eaton to abandon the S550 since they'll never compete on power or price. They damn sure can't compete on fanboyism.

Glad that's settled.
Just for the record, as a Whipple owner I sort of feel like we are more on the defense than the offense, having to justify our purchase which feels ridiculous when we are so happy with what we have. But maybe everyone feels the same way, and this is a side effect of the communication of regular people trying to communicate solely with text. If we all traded cars for a day (centri vs PD, brand vs brand), I bet we would all agree in the end "I can live with this" :D

Barrel

Hoonigan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars and Trucks
If we all traded cars for a day (centri vs PD, brand vs brand), I bet we would all agree in the end "I can live with this" :D
Well said.

:cheers:

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
i wish I would have went with the whipple. I've spent more money on my car than the whipple kit and still making much less power. So I wouldn't be defensive you guys got a great product.

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
What's happening with your car? I haven't kept up with all the threads and posts lately, so busy at work. Is it strictly a tuning issue that is keeping your car from meeting expectations?

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
i wish I would have went with the whipple. I've spent more money on my car than the whipple kit and still making much less power. So I wouldn't be defensive you guys got a great product.

May I ask what kit? Is there a specific reason why?

Jaime

Sponsored

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
What's happening with your car? I haven't kept up with all the threads and posts lately, so busy at work. Is it strictly a tuning issue that is keeping your car from meeting expectations?
The car runs great now just not making as much power as id like. I just ordered some off road headers hopefully that will help. I'm just very impressed with what the whipple kits have done and if I had to do it again I think I would take that route.

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
The car runs great now just not making as much power as id like. I just ordered some off road headers hopefully that will help. I'm just very impressed with what the whipple kits have done and if I had to do it again I think I would take that route.
Whats your power and boost? Dyno graph? Id like to check it out

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
This is right over 8lbs of boost. i have to do some more datalogging but my computer crapped out on me. So now I have to go buy another laptop. It never ends. Lol
image.jpg

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
You just need more boost is all brother!!! 8 psi is soft... Heck the first 2-3 are wasted just to spin the blower lol!

Chargedguard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
You just need more boost is all brother!!! 8 psi is soft... Heck the first 2-3 are wasted just to spin the blower lol!
I put a smaller pulley on hoping for 10lbs but I guess I need to go even smaller.
Sponsored