Mustang GT 2015

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
You need to hit us up for some of our specials on the vortech, Paxton and procharger

We have the best pricing available and our custom packages are quite a bit less than what you see out there

We specialize in coyote super charging and are vortech and paxton s largest auto dealer in the world

Once the kits are released here soon, not brackets and parts from the 11 to 14 kits made to fit, but actual production kits, you will be very happy with our offerings

We run the coyote super charging game!
The best price per horsepower u listed is the procharger. U can find it for 5329.00 on other sites. Although u will have more room to grow with the other kits.
who has the best prices out there now? also
What’s the differences between in the procharger and a Roush/Ford Performance. I have a 19 5.0 PP1 and am not sure what I am looking for exactly in an SC kit.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
who has the best prices out there now? also
What’s the differences between in the procharger and a Roush/Ford Performance. I have a 19 5.0 PP1 and am not sure what I am looking for exactly in an SC kit.
Beefcake has some of the best prices and if you look at the packages offered hard to beat.

Procharger is a centri. Roush P2 is a PD (skip the FP, its basically the old Roush p1). Roush is a warrantied and conservative option, especially if buying and installing at the time of car purchase from dealership(3/36 starts from the time of car purchase). But has known heat issues. Procharger you can push a lot more, customize and build for your specs. Will run cooler too.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Beefcake has some of the best prices and if you look at the packages offered hard to beat.

Procharger is a centri. Roush P2 is a PD (skip the FP, its basically the old Roush p1). Roush is a warrantied and conservative option, especially if buying and installing at the time of car purchase from dealership(3/36 starts from the time of car purchase). But has known heat issues. Procharger you can push a lot more, customize and build for your specs. Will run cooler too.

Yeah touch choices... reading on Whipple now... what’s your opinion?

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
Yeah touch choices... reading on Whipple now... what’s your opinion?
Plenty of people like Whipple too (PD). Couple things to determine when looking at choices. What are your goals for power? What are your power delivery expectations? Are you custom tuning or looking for a complete kit with canned tune? What fuel will you need running? Is warranty a consideration?

Sponsored

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Plenty of people like Whipple too (PD). Couple things to determine when looking at choices. What are your goals for power? What are your power delivery expectations? Are you custom tuning or looking for a complete kit with canned tune? What fuel will you need running? Is warranty a consideration?
complete kit. 91/93.
Power I want for street ability... it’s a daily. Warranty is a concern.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
complete kit. 91/93.
Power I want for street ability... it’s a daily. Warranty is a concern.
Driveability from canned tune on 91/93 + warranty. Sounds like the Roush Phase 2 checks your boxes. When did you purchase your Mustang? The 3/36 Roush warranty covers starting from that date. Whipple has a limited 1 yr warranty as well from date of SC purchase and people seem happy with their canned tune. Edelbrock has 3 yr but many people have complaints about their canned tune and driveability.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Driveability from canned tune on 91/93 + warranty. Sounds like the Roush Phase 2 checks your boxes. When did you purchase your Mustang? The 3/36 Roush warranty covers starting from that date. Whipple has a limited 1 yr warranty as well from date of SC purchase and people seem happy with their canned tune. Edelbrock has 3 yr but many people have complaints about their canned tune and driveability.
yeah that’s why I say I think Roush might be the best bet.
I’m going to do a bit more HW on the Whipple and Procharger though...

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
yeah that’s why I say I think Roush might be the best bet.
I’m going to do a bit more HW on the Whipple and Procharger though...
You do realize that you are not going apples to apples in your two choices above. One is a centri and the other is a PD. Two different power deliveries. The Procharger warranty is only for $7500.00, damage above that is out of your pocket and it costs $795.00 for the coverage, it ain't free.

Screenshot_2020-07-19 Powertrain Warranty Available through Charter Warranty ProCharger.png

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It’s HOT in Fl but if your looking for perfect drivability, decent power and a good warranty the Roush P2 is it, The Whipple Stage 1 would be my next choice which also comes with a warranty and they have gotten much better with their warranty tuning.

Edelbrock warranty tune blows...
There warranty is good though
Sponsored