Best micro disk for Rexing V1?

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I posted this in an existing thread but that thread doesn't have very many posts. So I thought I would start another thread and hopefully get some input from guys more IT savvy than me.

I received my Rexing V1 dash cam yesterday evening and I'm using the plug in cigarette lighter power source until the converter that I ordered arrives and I can hard wire the camera into the mirror.

I tested the camera on the way to, and back from, my local hand car wash today. And it seemed to work fine.

Before reading more about an appropriate micro disk, I ordered and recieved the Sandisk Ultra 64 GB micro disk when I ordered the camera. Now I'm reading that folks are having issues with this disk and I should have ordered a Sandisk Endurance disk or another brand with higher speed capacity.

Any of you guys have issues with the Ultra with your dash cams? I guess I'll use it and if problems develop, I'll buy a better one.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/input. :cheers:
Sponsored

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had issues with the Sandisk Ultra so I got a Lexar 633x and have had it for a year now with no issues, it has worked every time I have pulled video.

I put the Sandisk in my Nintendo switch and it works great in there, I think it just has issues with the heat in the car or something.

OP
OP
BeauxXL1200

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I had issues with the Sandisk Ultra so I got a Lexar 633x and have had it for a year now with no issues, it has worked every time I have pulled video.

I put the Sandisk in my Nintendo switch and it works great in there, I think it just has issues with the heat in the car or something.
Thanks. I appreciate the feedback.
Sponsored