Sponsored

Best Interior Upgrades (Light, Sound, ETC)

Synergy720

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I have a 2019 Mustang GT 300A package, so obviously its no fancy stuff. However, I want to know what are the best interior mods to make it feel more comfortable. Like make it feel more "new", if you get what I mean. I already have upgraded under dash lights, like the MyColor stuff. But is there anything else that I can do to make it feel better? I have the base Sync system so a small 10 inch sub is coming soon. But I'd like to know what interior mods you guys have. Thanks in advanced!
Sponsored

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
depends on your personal preference. i like some carbon fiber so i did carbon fiber on my center dash infotainment surround, passenger side dash plaque area, and steering wheel (to cover the silver). some people get carbon fiber on the big horizontal dash panel but i left it silver for some contrast. you can also do the digital dash but that's very expensive. and then you have a lot of choices in terms of custom steering wheels too. my next interior mod is going to be a carbon fiber/alcantara steering wheel. you can also do LED dome lights, but i left mine halogen since the housing felt like it was going to break when i was trying to get it open

ChaoticFury09

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium (Automatic - Magnetic)
I did diode dyanmic LED's for my vanity, map lights and glove box. That is easily one of the best mods you can do. Like dn1984 said, the map light housing sucks but if you watch enough videos and are careful you can get it done. Beyond that, I have a replacement shifter, all weather floor mats, a screen protector on my sync (helps with touch sensitivity IMO) and cups where the grab handles are to store things. The small things help. I thought about a replacement start button but have not pulled the trigger yet.

dn1984

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10 Premium
I did diode dyanmic LED's for my vanity, map lights and glove box. That is easily one of the best mods you can do. Like dn1984 said, the map light housing sucks but if you watch enough videos and are careful you can get it done. Beyond that, I have a replacement shifter, all weather floor mats, a screen protector on my sync (helps with touch sensitivity IMO) and cups where the grab handles are to store things. The small things help. I thought about a replacement start button but have not pulled the trigger yet.
i have those grab handle cups, they're great. i put my wallet in there