Sponsored

Baton Rouge S550s

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT performance deep impact blue
Does anyone know the black guy in or around Gonzales with the magnetic metallic GT with exhaust/or cats deletes. It has what appears to be the 16 black GT wheels(not sure ) I just gave him a thumbs up at the railroad crossing, it sounds nice.
Sponsored

CBK509

CBK509
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Hi all, I live in Central. I lost my 2015 Ingot Silver GT today. She was a garage queen (lol) and that's where she died. She's stitting in about 4-5 feet of water. My neighbor has 2016 DIB and its probably flooded too. My family and I swam out to safety and for that, I'm thankful. Just had to share. Hope everyone in the area is safe. Take care.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all, I live in Central. I lost my 2015 Ingot Silver GT today. She was a garage queen (lol) and that's where she died. She's stitting in about 4-5 feet of water. My neighbor has 2016 DIB and its probably flooded too. My family and I swam out to safety and for that, I'm thankful. Just had to share. Hope everyone in the area is safe. Take care.
I've heard quite a few people lost their cars and houses. I am very sorry man. I'm not sure what I can do to help, but I'm going to see if I can. I wish you the best of luck. My prayers are wit you and everyone else going through a tough time right now.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
This entire area is is having a rough time. A good friend of mine lost his '69 Cobra Jet GT and another friend probably lost his 2005 Ford GT to flood waters as well. This ain't over yet, either.

CBK509

CBK509
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Today, I managed to find time to pull my new M350's with MPSS tires off the car before State Farm picks up the car. I regret not driving my car more often. By far, this is the most fun car I have ever owned. I hope to get another just not sure how long it will take. Hope everyone on here stayed dry.

Btw, does anyone know how much water it takes to total one of these? It got about 26 inches of water from the ground up.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Today, I managed to find time to pull my new M350's with MPSS tires off the car before State Farm picks up the car. I regret not driving my car more often. By far, this is the most fun car I have ever owned. I hope to get another just not sure how long it will take. Hope everyone on here stayed dry.

Btw, does anyone know how much water it takes to total one of these? It got about 26 inches of water from the ground up.
Not sure of the answer but man that really sucks to hear. Situations like these are exactly why I never hesitate to drive the hell out of the car -- not like crazy or anything, but I almost make having a little fun in it a daily priority. Never know when the last day will be or what might happen. :(

Hope you hop back in another one much sooner than later man!

Last edited:

Lokilightning

No ***s
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT Premium
Got my rides out but my place got about 5' in it.

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

Not much. Once the main wiring harnesses take on water, insurance likes to total the car due to the future issues that would present.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Luckily, we stayed dry in Houma, but I wish I was stateside to help out with the Cajun Navy.

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
So who's going to go buy this? Selling at sticker price, $60k. They claim to have removed the $20k ADM due to the flooding.

http://robinsonbrothers.com/ford-mustang-shelby-gt350-2017-baton-rouge-la-110m7
$20k over MSRP is not going to happen anymore. Ok maybe for a GT350R, but not a GT350.

Most dealers are advertising their GT350's for $10k ADM, but will do less. And I've seen a lot of cars sell on ebay for just a little over MSRP.

But the regular GT350's are not selling for much over MSRP anymore. They supply has caught up with the demand, everyone willing to pay over MSRP for one already gone one the first time around.

Though some of those guys are trading up to 2017's so they can have track worthy car with Navigation & heated/cooled seats. So they're selling their 2016 Tech packs b/c they overheat, or their 2016 Track Pack's b/c they're not plush enough.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Robinson Brothers sold that GT350 the day after I decided to pass on it because of not being able to get a decent trade-in value on my vert. It's all good though because I have a 17 race red GT350 shipping in the next few days! :headbang:

I got mine at 1K ADM which was well worth it after calling 15+ dealerships all week last week. I haven't found any dealership to do MSRP. Most were doing 5k+ but would come down if you made an offer.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
The Baton Rouge Mustangers will be holding their annual show at Hollingsworth Richards Ford next Saturday, November 12th. Entry fee is $25 and this years proceeds will be donated to the BR Food Bank which suffered in the recent flood event.
Registration starts at 9, judging at 11. Awards should be around 1pm.

V8Venom

700 Club
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Vehicle Showcase
The Baton Rouge Mustangers will be holding their annual show at Hollingsworth Richards Ford next Saturday, November 12th. Entry fee is $25 and this years proceeds will be donated to the BR Food Bank which suffered in the recent flood event.
Registration starts at 9, judging at 11. Awards should be around 1pm.
Awesome, I'll be there :thumbsup:
Sponsored