Sponsored

Baton Rouge S550s

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
If you get any traction at all, you’ll take me. Traction is completely hopeless.

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 5.0 50th AY Appearance Pkg.
Vehicle Showcase
CE, I think you told me that you had Jim's do your alignment. I know that they've been in Baton Rouge for a long time. My son mentioned using Stang Hi. Just wondering if you've dealt with them, etc. I'll be ordering my parts soon for my suspension... as soon as Uncle Sam pays my back.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
CE, I think you told me that you had Jim's do your alignment. I know that they've been in Baton Rouge for a long time. My son mentioned using Stang Hi. Just wondering if you've dealt with them, etc. I'll be ordering my parts soon for my suspension... as soon as Uncle Sam pays my back.
They are supposedly the best. I just wish I knew a place closer to Prairieville because I need a alignment since I just did lowering springs, lock out and toe links.

Last edited:

Sponsored

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What springs did you go with? Since I picked up my car in July, I've put a Ford Motorsports strut tower brace & a Steeda K member bracket. A BMR lockout kit has been ordered, just waiting on it to arrive. Once I get shocks, springs & bumpsteer kits in, we'll spend a weekend installing it all. Then a trip to the alignment shop, once the springs settle.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
What springs did you go with? Since I picked up my car in July, I've put a Ford Motorsports strut tower brace & a Steeda K member bracket. A BMR lockout kit has been ordered, just waiting on it to arrive. Once I get shocks, springs & bumpsteer kits in, we'll spend a weekend installing it all. Then a trip to the alignment shop, once the springs settle.
BMR mimum drop springs
New Performance Pack struts in the front and Steeda pro actions in the rear.
I thought I would need a bumpsteer kit, but it seems fine to me.

Next is the Performance pack 2 sway bars.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1 ; 2013 Boss 302
The annual Robinson Bros. show is now on the books and scheduled for April 18.

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Went to NOLA yesterday to do somethign special for my birthday (which is actually today)
xx gt 500 1.jpg

Sponsored

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cars & Coffee this weekend, should be great weather! MBZ dealership as usual.

mindo389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charles
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I missed the car & truck show at Lamar/Dixon due to a planned drive, which I recommend to all in the area. My wife & I took US 61 to the St. Francisville/New Roads bridge - Hwy. 10, to La. 1, through Morganza. When we got to Lettsworth, we turned north on Hwy 15 & followed the river. We went over the Miss. River control structures & the hydro electric plant, on up to Vidalia. The road curves frequently & very little traffic. Once we reached Vidalia, we crossed over the river to Natchez back to US 61 south. A few miles down is the Roux 61 restaurant, where we had a good lunch. Then back on the road through Woodville & St. Francisville.... Nice ride for a fine weather day...

falcongtho3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The weather was perfect for C&C, and there was a good turn out. Sadly, due to the less than mature actions by some leaving the event, we got a visit by some of the local Sheriff dept. personnel who had gotten reports of loud cars and drag racing. Never saw anyone drag racing, but there was some noise from a number of the cars leaving out. Hope we don't lose this venue as well.
Sponsored