Base model GT stereo upgrades

FamilymanGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I really need some help here. I am new to the Ford brand (GM guy) and I have researched the forums here. I eventually want to swap the 8” screen system or Tesla style screen in my car. As for now I am adding a LC7i converter, JBL components up front, Kicker 6.5” in rear, single 12” Kicker and two amplifiers. My question is what is the best way to go around adding the inputs into the inline converter? I don’t want to cut up my factory harness. Any advise would be appreciated.
TIA,
Chris
Sponsored

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I really need some help here. I am new to the Ford brand (GM guy) and I have researched the forums here. I eventually want to swap the 8” screen system or Tesla style screen in my car. As for now I am adding a LC7i converter, JBL components up front, Kicker 6.5” in rear, single 12” Kicker and two amplifiers. My question is what is the best way to go around adding the inputs into the inline converter? I don’t want to cut up my factory harness. Any advise would be appreciated.
TIA,
Chris
Forget the line converter and hit up @HextallS550, he can make you a factory style plug that will give you preouts.

OP
OP
FamilymanGT

FamilymanGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Forget the line converter and hit up @HextallS550, he can make you a factory style plug that will give you preouts.
I appreciate the reply! I sent him a PM, but I have already purchased the converter. Asked him about options and prices.
Sponsored