Sponsored

Bait-N-Switch

Rusherific

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
I don't understand how this still works for dealers in 2020. I have no time for fake quotes, "call or come in to find out" or whatever other crap. It's not the 1970's. If they pull that I'm not even talking to them and let them know why. There are other dealers out there that advertise their prices online, stick by them, are honest and try to make things easy. Why does anyone deal with anything else? I understand the 350's are a little rarer so sometimes you're stuck with what you've got, but more generally like when I bought my first new car (a VW), I found a dealership that did not mark up and let me do 90% of the paperwork online. I literally walked in, wrote a check signed some things and left. Zero negotiation or bullshit. Like c'mon.
Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I know this won’t be popular. Business tactics have always been shadey by many and will not stop in the future. That being said, we all know on this forum what these cars cost and are being sold for. Getting pissed because a car isn’t being sold for way under msrp is pointless. If you think it’s bad now wait till they formally release that 2020 is probably the last year for 350.

Last edited:

RPDBlueMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Heritage Edition, Civic Type R
I know this won’t be popular. Business tactics have always been shadey by many and will not stop in the future. That being said, we all know on this forum what these cars cost and are being sold for. Getting pissed because a car isn’t being sold for way under msrp is pointless. If you think it’s bad now wait till they formally release that 2020 is probably the last year for 350.
It will be interesting to see what the next GT350 will be like if it ever comes out. I don't think it will have a naturally aspirated engine.

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
It will be interesting to see what the next GT350 will be like if it ever comes out. I don't think it will have a naturally aspirated engine.
The way the world is changing IF there is ever another GT350 release you can bet it will only be an automatic and hopefully not but could be an electric car. Advertised by how quick it is not what it is. If any of that happens they damn better keep the Shelby name out of it.

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
I had a dealer do that crap with a GT500 last week, they listed it at MSRP, I had the deal done with the online rep, was ready to book a flight to chicago when the sales manager called and said the price was $15k more. Screw them I bought a new 2019 GT350 $6k under msrp the next day.
By chance Was this Fox Ford Chicago?
Sponsored