Backup Camera & Brake Pedal Stop Bumper Recalls

Ecto1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
I just got my car back after having both Recalls performed. Everything seems A-OK. There were no problems with either prior to the repairs so I'm relieved that there are no problems after the repairs. Yet. Hoping it stays that way.

Coincidently I also received my Ejection Seat notice last night in the mail. Ford calls it the Door Latch 'Customer Service' Campaign 21N10. I haven't had problems with the doors opening by themselves while driving so the dealer told me to complain when they start to. Here's hoping I don't encounter this little feature as time goes by...
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I just go my car back after having both Recalls performed. Everything seems A-OK. There were no problems with either prior to the repairs so I'm relieved that there are no problems after the repairs. Yet. Hoping it stays that way.

Coincidently I also received my Ejection Seat notice last night in the mail. Ford calls it the Door Latch 'Customer Service' Campaign 21N10. I haven't had problems with the doors opening by themselves while driving so the dealer told me to complain when they start to. Here's hoping I don't encounter this little feature as time goes by...
Yea, because seat ejection can be real ...

:devil:

OP
OP
Ecto1

Ecto1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
So I now have a "squeak" when letting off the brakes. Apparently the stop bumper update rubs somewhere. Not the end of the world I guess but it is VERY annoying. I'll have to crawl around under the dash and see if I can un-squeak it. :explode:
Sponsored