AVALANCHE GRAY GT350/R Thread

Arctic_Ragtop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jayson
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350 H1465
I know I commented above but I have to say that is one of the best GT350 photos I've seen. Such a deadly looking stance, the AG/Black stripes black roof R is mint, great scenery too.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Great shot!

J_Maher_AMG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R (HR057)
A friend sent me this pic the other day that he took of my R. In love haha
Dear lord, I need to get me some photography friends like yours!! :D

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
I will have to say that is possibly the best picture I've seen yet

Congrats on the car!!!

Sponsored

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
You need to stop posting these pics. Your making me want to change my color on my R to this combo!

I originally was going with that exact combo on my 16 Track Pack car and chickened out and changed it to Magnetic at the last minute.

I've got a 17 R coming, All White with a Black Roof / No Stripes. Going to be Built in 2 weeks. So it's too late to change. But now your making me regret my choice!

DAMN YOU!

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor
You need to stop posting these pics. Your making me want to change my color on my R to this combo!

I originally was going with that exact combo on my 16 Track Pack car and chickened out and changed it to Magnetic at the last minute.

I've got a 17 R coming, All White with a Black Roof / No Stripes. Going to be Built in 2 weeks. So it's too late to change. But now your making me regret my choice!

DAMN YOU!
your white w/ black roof will look terrific...don't fret. I've had a string of white cars...it's typically my favorite color for modern cars. I went out on a limb ordering AG given that I'd never seen it in person and it looks so different in different lighting in pictures. I'm super happy that I went with AG...I think it's a stunning color. And I've been really surprised by how many people are pretty much blown away by the color. I, personally, don't care for the stripes with the black roof...I'd go for one or the other...I just think the roof breaks up the stripes too much...but to each their own.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
your white w/ black roof will look terrific...don't fret. I've had a string of white cars...it's typically my favorite color for modern cars. I went out on a limb ordering AG given that I'd never seen it in person and it looks so different in different lighting in pictures. I'm super happy that I went with AG...I think it's a stunning color. And I've been really surprised by how many people are pretty much blown away by the color. I, personally, don't care for the stripes with the black roof...I'd go for one or the other...I just think the roof breaks up the stripes too much...but to each their own.
Thanks for the reassurance!

On my Magnetic Car, I do have the black roof and the black stripes. You'd be surprised on how many people don't even notice that the stripes don't continue on the roof. It's really blends on the dark color. But I would agree on the lighter colors!