Sponsored

Aux Fuel Systems - Who, what, how much...

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
I'm currently looking for a plug and play system so that I can run straight E85. In this search I suppose I could post up what I know and gather information from others as to what is available for the EBM.

So far there are only components that I am aware of:

*CP-E: Fuel rail system http://cp-e.com/webstore/product/ecoboost-2-3l-turbo-fuelbar-fuel-rail/

Allows 4 injectors to be added, essentially is a factory styled port injection adapter.

Requires: 4 Injectors, controller.

$713.44* PM [email protected] for serious pricing inquiries.

More info about CP-E's kit:
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27775&highlight=fuel+rail
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35106&highlight=fuel+rail

*FFTEC: Pending Release

*Lethal Performance: Plug & Play kit using CP-E rail. Pending Release

* MAPerformance - Tested to 650RWHP, not yet in production. TB spacer with 2 injectors. Pending release.

* Stratified Auto

Has a throttle body mounted solution like their 2.0 EB kit. Recent conversation did not reveal a release date, but it is in the "works".

This system comes complete with all components including two 700cc injectors and Split Second control module.

2.0 EB pricing was $900.00

**** NOTES ****

For TB injection it has been recommended to use slightly larger injectors: GT500 injectors are perfect.
For the CP-E kit injectors from K20A2 Honda's or 30# Ford Injectors are preferred.
** Adam has stated that the MAP car had plenty of fuel using a single 60# injector. Please speak with your tuner first**

If you use Split Second: Choose the device corresponding to you injector count and using GUAGE pressure. You will also need a Tach Adapter such as those made by MSD, Autometer, and others.

I recommend Tune+ Aux Fuel tuning but to each their own.
Sponsored

Last edited:

EB_SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
+1

I've been checking this forum everyday waiting for someone to drop a more "plug and play" solution for E85.

OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Maybe some of our more connected members *cough cough* can get us hooked up or pressure some folks to come to market :D

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I'm interested in this also. I'd do Aux fuel system right away if there was something available. 2 reasons. I could run E85 & I like to build the foundation for a turbo upgrade.

I'm waiting to see how VTT's Stage 2 turbo looks. It very well might be a great option to reach the upper end of safe HP numbers on a stock block while I start saving for a built motor & ported head.

Joe12289

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josset
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 6Spd
+1 . We need Aux Fuel System!

Sponsored

mtpavelka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang
FFTEC is almost there with their proprietary solution.
I saw it mentioned in a different thread that they were working on an AEM controller that would do both Meth injection and Aux Fuel. I really like that idea.

l2frankie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Aux fuel systems cost around the same as a stock turbo wheel upgrade. Can someone elaborate the main differences in power. I'd assume the wheel upgrade would be more of a bang for the buck.

For the the hijack question

OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Aux fuel systems cost around the same as a stock turbo wheel upgrade. Can someone elaborate the main differences in power. I'd assume the wheel upgrade would be more of a bang for the buck
On pump or RGA/Race gas, it's not that big a deal until you get beyond what the stock bottom end can handle.

For those of us who want to run E mixes with an upgraded turbo or straight E85 it's mandatory.

So it's more of a gateway drug for us ethanol junkies and a must for the high HP builds (think MAP's car).

ElAviator72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost PP Deep Impact Blue (base 100A car)
Wonder if an aux fuel system would solve the intake valve deposit problem...seems like at least one of them puts injectors in the intake manifold ;)

Sponsored
OP
OP

higdominator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PPP
Wonder if an aux fuel system would solve the intake valve deposit problem...seems like at least one of them puts injectors in the intake manifold ;)

That or meth injection should help nicely.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
Theres gotta be a milder solution than full blown 4 extra injectors with a rail and such. Just as an added safety for us 400 hp people

Ron@cp-e

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
whoosh
Vehicle(s)
2015 EBM
Theres gotta be a milder solution than full blown 4 extra injectors with a rail and such. Just as an added safety for us 400 hp people
added safety for knock suppression or over a certain power level?

honestly, if you want safety, add a meth kit
our charge pipes come with 2 meth ports for safety

if you want proper secondary fuel, our kit is the way to go
Brad's 10 second car uses it, Lethal is installing our kit on their car, Tony @ Vargas has one, and everyone's favorite tuner Adam B of Tune+ is testing the cp-e kit as well
I'm running a dedicated fuel cell for my kit to run straight E85:eyebulge:

the price listed is retail
PM me if you are seriously interested for a discount code

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
added safety for knock suppression or over a certain power level?

honestly, if you want safety, add a meth kit
our charge pipes come with 2 meth ports for safety

if you want proper secondary fuel, our kit is the way to go
Brad's 10 second car uses it, Lethal is installing our kit on their car, Tony @ Vargas has one, and everyone's favorite tuner Adam B of Tune+ is testing the cp-e kit as well
I'm running a dedicated fuel cell for my kit to run straight E85:eyebulge:

the price listed is retail
PM me if you are seriously interested for a discount code
E85 FTW!! :cheers:

Our car should be finished up by the end of the week. I'll be sure to post pics of the finished product.

We'll also be putting together an entire kit that includes the CP-E rail setup for our customers looking for a complete turn key solution.

04SloSnake

Boost Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R34 Skyline
Couple of things to keep in mind here. Communication with your tuner will be vital in deciding which way to go as you will ultimately depend on them to get everything lined out perfect. Some tuners prefer a certain brand of injector or they will prefer a certain controller. Just my .02.
Sponsored