Sponsored

BC Racing Coilovers now Available to ship for your 2015 Mustang!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
If you've been eager to lower your car now is the time! We have the new 2015 Mustang V6, Ecoboost and GT BC Racing coilovers ready to ship!

$999 shipped to you!

Visit http://heelandtoemotorsports.com/products/2015-mustang-bc-racing-coilovers

BC Racing's BR Type model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning your compression and rebound, plus a separately adjustable ride height, having a performance coilover system could not be any easier. You choose how low or high you want your vehicle to sit (no preset ride height here) and our patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked in securely. Our systems offer optional pillowball mounts to provide the most feedback possible from your suspension, and to sharpen your steering response. Our available front and rear camber plates also allow you to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. BC Racing offers all of these features while providing a strong, attractive-looking coilover system at a reasonable price.

Mono-tube shock design
Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
Front camber plates are included on all applicable kits
Rear camber plates included on certain applications
Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request)
1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
image.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

908ssp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP white
I can assume that you know that the camber plate shown won't fit on the S550 cars. They only use three bolts that has four.

Do you have pictures of the actual S550 kit?

Do I understand this properly that the spring preload is set separate from the ride height adjustment? I see a gold adjustable ring under the spring this would be for preload and another gold adjustable ring lower down above the mounting brackets this one would be for ride hieght. Not having this has always bothered me about most car coil over kits. Almost all motorcycles have both.

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
I can assume that you know that the camber plate shown won't fit on the S550 cars. They only use three bolts that has four.

Do you have pictures of the actual S550 kit?

Do I understand this properly that the spring preload is set separate from the ride height adjustment? I see a gold adjustable ring under the spring this would be for preload and another gold adjustable ring lower down above the mounting brackets this one would be for ride hieght. Not having this has always bothered me about most car coil over kits. Almost all motorcycles have both.
Absolutey, the picture is just a stock picture.

BC hasn't sent me any actual pictures yet but are shipping them out.

After speaking with them they told me that it is adjustable separately. The fronts will look like a Subaru or Evo front coilover.

I agree, it's stupid to not have them indepent. KW has done this for years which is why I've never been a fan of them.

sqidd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots Of Mustangs
Absolutey, the picture is just a stock picture.

BC hasn't sent me any actual pictures yet but are shipping them out.

After speaking with them they told me that it is adjustable separately. The fronts will look like a Subaru or Evo front coilover.

I agree, it's stupid to not have them indepent. KW has done this for years which is why I've never been a fan of them.
Am I guessing correctly that the rebound/compression are on one adjuster?

Sponsored

K3NMasterS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a 5.2L Flat Plane
My next investment for my track addiction. What spring rate do you recommend?

rio16

MAD_50HH
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rio
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Whippled Competition Orange
bump

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
My next investment for my track addiction. What spring rate do you recommend?

7kg/14kg is what it comes with

I'd leave the rear alone and bump the front up to 8kg or 9kg

Spoolin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost PP 6spd Manual
I told myself i wasn't going to do coilovers again but im having second thoughts now lol

Sponsored

Niz55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Is the price the same with the 9k front spring?

Also, does this qualify for a forum discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.