Sponsored

Aussie Exhausts

GTsteveMkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Falcon 30th Anniversary EL GT
Hey guys, have any of you bought an exhaust from Best Exhaust? I'm just looking at the Borla Atak from them, I think it's a great price including delivery.
Sponsored

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
GT Black Fastback (Drake)
Hey guys, have any of you bought an exhaust from Best Exhaust? I'm just looking at the Borla Atak from them, I think it's a great price including delivery.
I know this is not the trading thread but on topic, I have been mucked around by a buyer who has not come good with their money so my Borla S-Type A/B's are available $800 plus postage Brand New in the box. Cost me $1500 from US (750USD from CJPP + Customs Duty + delivery = $1500 AUD) if anyone is interested. We are now fitting the GT350 valance so the Borla's wont work with that valance. A bargain price for some one looking to save money.

EDIT: Update - I have now sold the Borla AB's

Last edited:
Reactions: ssb

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
They would not move on price at all when I enquired about a Touring.

I strongly suggest talking to Fred @Vogtland Mustang from Suspension Parts Online.

Would be very surprised if he can't better whatever BE are offering.

http://suspensionpartsonline.com.au/

GTsteveMkII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Falcon 30th Anniversary EL GT
How much are they wanting?
They are asking $2,200 for the 2.5" Atak, cat back with black tips.

They would not move on price at all when I enquired about a Touring.

I strongly suggest talking to Fred @Vogtland Mustang from Suspension Parts Online.

Would be very surprised if he can't better whatever BE are offering.

http://suspensionpartsonline.com.au/

[MENTION=7882]Drewbo[/MENTION], thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to check them out and see what they can do also.

Sponsored

mwizz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mustang 390 Fastback
I went the other way. I ordered the Roush quad tip axle back with the rear valance but when I started thinking about it I really didn't want to cut my valance and exhaust to fit the new set up so changed my order to the Borla touring cat-back system. Sam at Mustang Motorsports was excellent in assisting me and the shipping was only $66 to Adelaide. I should get it next week hopefully.

xcuzme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Lighting Blue Mustang Gt
Caspergt where are you getting the gt350 valance from, I assume with the ford racing exhaust?

Does anyone sell the ford racing touring cat back and gt350 valance locally? Levittown has rhe best price in the states but they are quoting a ridiculous number for shipping

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
Caspergt where are you getting the gt350 valance from, I assume with the ford racing exhaust?

Does anyone sell the ford racing touring cat back and gt350 valance locally? Levittown has rhe best price in the states but they are quoting a ridiculous number for shipping
Pony Parts Australia. Be prepared to spend $3K. Yes is ford racing A/B's but x pipes are around $300 so doesnt take much to make Catback.

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto

East Coast Customs quoted me a very reasonable price, I should say cheapest in Australia for the Catback with Valance, I should mention it's less than what Allan has mentioned in the above post from Pony parts. But that said it was their first batch of exhausts, not sure if they are still offering the same price. Worth checking though.

CasperGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
East Coast Customs quoted me a very reasonable price, I should say cheapest in Australia for the Catback with Valance, I should mention it's less than what Allan has mentioned in the above post from Pony parts. But that said it was their first batch of exhausts, not sure if they are still offering the same price. Worth checking though.
Actually Kaps that is where ours will be fitted but as part of a bigger build ECC are doing for us. It was pretty much the same price but I didn't realise they supply as a part only and why I refernced PPA.

I must ask Ryan at ECC when talking to him next about our build.

By the way, anyone thinking of custom work, ECC are amazing! I highly recommend them. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

66 WAS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2017
Actually Kaps that is where ours will be fitted but as part of a bigger build ECC are doing for us. It was pretty much the same price but I didn't realise they supply as a part only and why I refernced PPA.

I must ask Ryan at ECC when talking to him next about our build.

By the way, anyone thinking of custom work, ECC are amazing! I highly recommend them. :thumbsup:
I have had work there as well ... Ryan is great and work done is good too ... would also recommend to anyone :)

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
Has anyone here installed the ford performance by borla quad tip axle backs (sport or touring) and have any feedback to share? Can only find videos of the cat back online...

Cheers

PPPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
MY17 Mustang GT Auto
Had the Ford Racing by Borla Touring Axle backs fitted today (duals not quads).

I just cruised home, but my first impression is we finally have some nice deep rumble :)

I gave the Mustang a couple of squirts and the sound was really nice ( no WOT yet ) so far only 330 kms on the odometer, so we'll see what the next 3000 kms brings with the exhaust sound hopefully maturing.

Last edited:

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Had the Ford Racing by Borla Touring Axle backs fitted today (duals not quads).

I just cruised home, but my first impression is we finally have some nice deep rumble :)

I gave the Mustang a couple of squirts and the sound was really nice ( no WOT yet ) so far only 330 kms on the odometer, so we'll see what the next 3000 kms brings with the exhaust sound hopefully maturing.
They sound best tapping the rev limiter....mines done 450k's now :)

Kramer82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wes
Vehicle(s)
2017 MT Magnetic with OTT Stripes
Thanks guys. How's the volume on the Touring, [MENTION=14907]PPPony[/MENTION]? On idle and normal light driving? Would you say it's necessary to have more? As in go the sport version?
Was wondering how similar the dual/quad tips might be from each other and what difference having or not having the H/X pipe of the cat back would make. I prefer a nice low rumble with not an overly amount of rasp ( a little is OK). I do like the round on the Roush but not sold on the valance as yet.
Sponsored

Last edited: