ARK Performance exhaust

mustangtaxman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
T
Vehicle(s)
2017 86
I personally love the exhaust on my car . To me its how the car should have come from the factory
Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Obviously it has the helmholtz chamber for drone reduction, but in what ways would you say it's better?
I did like the sound of the MBRP until you really got on the throttle and then it became super raspy and almost LS motor like, wasn't my thing.

OZDAZ5.0

GT-Superpower
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darryn
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Mustang
Anyone posting to Australia ???

Sponsored

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Im sold on its apparent fit Finnish and sound. The added benefit of your pricing makes it easy to purchase
Getting a quality piece at a great price. What more can you ask for?! :D

-Josh

OP
OP

Gremlinsteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
727 roush
Well
I ordered the system from josh. I simply couldn't pass it up at there price
If anyone needs a system like like I have no hesitation recomending meraki auto works

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
Well
I ordered the system from josh. I simply couldn't pass it up at there price
If anyone needs a system like like I have no hesitation recomending meraki auto works
Thank you sir! Can't wait for you to get your exhaust!

-Josh

ARK Performance

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Obviously it has the helmholtz chamber for drone reduction, but in what ways would you say it's better?
A little info about our exhaust..
Our main focus is sound and quality. We try to eliminate as much drone as possible, especially with a full 3 inch exhaust. Our exhaust systems are all made of 304 stainless steel for durability. We also focus on our pipe thickness and muffler internals to make sure we keep sound out of the cabin but still have a nice aggressive sound coming out from the back of the car!

Do you know how much more volume these will have if a car has catted headers?
Quite a bit more. Long tubes and mini cats are a lot louder than stock headers and stock cats.
Unfortunately we have not tested the exhaust with headers, hopefully someone does soon! We were thinking about putting headers on our shop Mustang, but haven't yet.
But cats are restrictive on flow and sound, so removing them or putting high flow cats on will increase the sound and most likely be a little more raspy.

Sponsored

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
PM sent MERAKI

Dsquared

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP LB
First, a huge thanks to Josh at Meraki! Great price and shipped immediately. Out of the box, the GRIP is a beautiful exhaust, great welds, and the stainless finish is perfect.. Finally had it installed and I could not be happier. Sounds incredible, nice aggressive low tones, not raspy. Inside the cabin, haven't experienced any drone at all, and as ARK said in a previous post, the noise stays out of the cabin. Great job on this exhaust guys.

Meraki Autoworks

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.merakiautoworks.com
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP
First, a huge thanks to Josh at Meraki! Great price and shipped immediately. Out of the box, the GRIP is a beautiful exhaust, great welds, and the stainless finish is perfect.. Finally had it installed and I could not be happier. Sounds incredible, nice aggressive low tones, not raspy. Inside the cabin, haven't experienced any drone at all, and as ARK said in a previous post, the noise stays out of the cabin. Great job on this exhaust guys.
Haha its about time! I was waiting for you to chime in about the exhaust.

Glad you like it sir. Talk to you soon for more future mods. :)

-Josh
Sponsored