Solo Performance Exhaust

tgarver67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Manual
This weekend, I installed the Mach Thunder Solo Performance Cat Back exhaust. Couldn't be happier with the fit, finish, and quality of it. Love the deep tone and volume. It may be a little loud for some but that is the way I like it. You don't drive a muscle car to be quite
Sponsored

BlueDevil2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT DIB
Got the same system about three years ago. One of my favorite mods and easy enough to do by myself. Besides the sound obviously, I love the feature of the ball and socket tips so alignment is perfect no matter what. Exactly as you said, its loud and that is why you get this system. Beautiful and deep

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
Agreed great exhaust system, fitment is spot on with all the adjustability. For me tho its not loud enough!!

BlueDevil2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT DIB
Might need the street race version then. Another great part of this system is the interchangeability of the mid section. Street race is just straight piping.
The mach thunder mixed with the PP2 tune is perfect. At least to me

OP
OP
tgarver67

tgarver67

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible Manual
Might need the street race version then. Another great part of this system is the interchangeability of the mid section. Street race is just straight piping.
The mach thunder mixed with the PP2 tune is perfect. At least to me

I plan on doing the Ford Performance PP2 next month.

Sponsored

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Picked up the Mach system (18" mid muffler system) used for $400 with 1200 miles on it from a local. Sounds pretty good. Would have preferred the H-pipe design of the AWE setup, but for nearly a $1000 savings I can more than live with it. Very nice fitment.