Arizona E85

mpeychev

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin Peychev
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I've been thinking on switching to a flex e85 tune from Lund, but I'm kind of iffy with Arizona E85. I live a bit far away from most E85 pumps, and this is my daily driver for now.

Can anyone in Arizona shed some light on their E85 experiences here in AZ? Or information on Lund's flex fuel tune?
Sponsored

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Go to the regional posts and there's a long thread about e85/ flex out here. Lund's flex and e85r tunes kick ass. Most of the ethanol in AZ is only 50ish% so I'd ask them for an e54r tune to go with the flex and e85r. Fyi I've only found about 3 stations with true e85. Most have the 54% and a few have tested really low ~40%

Also once you go E you'll never want to go back to our 91...

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Go to the regional posts and there's a long thread about e85/ flex out here. Lund's flex and e85r tunes kick ass. Most of the ethanol in AZ is only 50ish% so I'd ask them for an e54r tune to go with the flex and e85r. Fyi I've only found about 3 stations with true e85. Most have the 54% and a few have tested really low ~40%

Also once you go E you'll never want to go back to our 91...
Yup this. I run AED flex full time e54 for most dd duties but ill make the drive for the good 85-90 on track or fun days. I'll still run a tank of 91 every other month just to lube everything up but tune stays the same.

That tank of 91 just can't end fast enough!

OP
OP
mpeychev

mpeychev

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin Peychev
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thank you guys! I'll check out the regional thread too.

I'm going to go ahead pull the trigger on the tune, I can't say no to the gains haha.
Sponsored