Sponsored

ARH H-pipe Catback

AnthonyWHAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Open offer to anyone in the tri-state/NYC area who'd like to hear the ARH catback in person, you are more than welcome to check my car out. I can appreciate how frustrating the decision process is and the vids don't make it that much easier.
If you don't mind, I may have to take you up on this offer!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
If you don't mind, I may have to take you up on this offer!
No problem, weather permitting let me know when and we'll set something up.

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Open offer to anyone in the tri-state/NYC area who'd like to hear the ARH catback in person, you are more than welcome to check my car out. I can appreciate how frustrating the decision process is and the vids don't make it that much easier.

do you ever go to RI or MA? lol

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
do you ever go to RI or MA? lol
Hahahah, maybe if the weather was better and you guys didn't have 10 feet of snow up there!! This winter has been bruuuuuuutal and it's only the beginning of February :frusty:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
lol our roads are clean.

Sponsored

EngineerDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 401A + Extras, 98 F-250LD
OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Hey! New here! Love the sound.
Is this the exact install you have:

http://www.hypermotive.com/american...e-thunder-mufflers-4-polished-s-s-tips-15-gt/

Is there anything else you've had done to the car, such as a tune or anything or will simply slipping this exhaust on give me that deep classic muscle car sound?
Thank you, and yes that is my system. Nothing else has been done to the car. just the catback.

I'm down in northern Virginia for the weekend and have been able to finally push the car and drive her properly for the first time since getting the exhaust installed. She sounds really, really loud and mean. During the 4 hour drive down here from NYC i definitely experienced some kind of booming in the cabin in 5th and 6th gear. Again, im not sure whether its drone or just merely noise. FWIW, cracking the window didnt make much of a difference and ive seen comments online stating that doing so gets rid of drone.

Regardless, i will say that I absolutely love the sound of the exhaust. Super aggressive, with plenty of heads being turned due to it.

Last edited:

EngineerDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 401A + Extras, 98 F-250LD
That's awesome. I wonder if mine will be quieter in standard highway cruising due to my 3.15 rear, since I'll be running slightly lower RPMs. Stay safe out there, try to keep it under 80 while in VA, don't want a reckless driving ticket :cheers:

OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
That's awesome. I wonder if mine will be quieter in standard highway cruising due to my 3.15 rear, since I'll be running slightly lower RPMs. Stay safe out there, try to keep it under 80 while in VA, don't want a reckless driving ticket :cheers:

:D amen to that, they're really hard on speeding, its the only thing i dont miss about living down here. I already had an unmarked crown vic tail me for a couple of miles earlier today. I was completely expecting to get pulled over and harassed cuz of the exhaust. luckily he eventually continued on his merry way and i proceeded to drop her into second gear :headbang:

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Do you have the sound tube still installed?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Farmundeh

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads