Sponsored

Anyone know the Mach 1 Production Numbers for 2021?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'd love to see the Option/Color Take Numbers too. The first batch seemed to be overwhelmingly FJG non-HP cars.

I know it was a strange year, with the shortages, delays and all There are Mach 1's out there for sale, just not many where I live. Here in CA there are Used M1's with around 6K miles, asking for M$RP...Crazy! So I ordered mine from Grainger Motors. :sunglasses:
Sponsored

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
Lol we can't even get a firm number of 2020 GT350s yet. šŸ™ƒ

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
I'm pretty sure they are still building 2021 Mach 1's through the end of the month, so it's gonna be forever till we know.

But yes, I am very curious how many hands I would need to count the number of Grabber Yellow Mach's in the US, excluding pre-production cars sent to auto journalists. I'm guessing under 100 cars total, but I could be wrong.

Sponsored

OP
OP
traxiii

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
I'm pretty sure they are still building 2021 Mach 1's through the end of the month, so it's gonna be forever till we know.

But yes, I am very curious how many hands I would need to count the number of Grabber Yellow Mach's in the US, excluding pre-production cars sent to auto journalists. I'm guessing under 100 cars total, but I could be wrong.
They cancelled all 2021 Mach 1's not built yet a few weeks ago. There are still a few in transit maybe, but the '22s finished production as of the end of November. lots of people had their orders canceled and were asked to reorder a 2022.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
They cancelled all 2021 Mach 1's not built yet a few weeks ago. There are still a few in transit maybe, but the '22s finished production as of the end of November. lots of people had their orders canceled and were asked to reorder a 2022.
Mine just entered production this week, so it appears they are still building themā€¦.believe through 20 Dec.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
They cancelled almost all of the 2021 HP Machs. They are building non-HP cars through the end of the month (mine is listed as finished 12/3 and I'm still waiting for delivery). 2022 production is supposed to start early/mid January.

OP
OP
traxiii

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
They cancelled almost all of the 2021 HP Machs. They are building non-HP cars through the end of the month (mine is listed as finished 12/3 and I'm still waiting for delivery). 2022 production is supposed to start early/mid January.
I read somewhere that the HP M1's don't start production until the last week of March, due to the Cup2 tire issue. My order is HP plus late availability Eruption Green, I figure April at the earliest, and I'm OK with that, as I'm road tripping it home. Anything before July works for me.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Should read the thread about cancellation due to commodity shortages and youā€™ll find Mach 1 are still being produced right now. Donā€™t really on misinformation from a certain YouTuber

Sponsored
OP
OP
traxiii

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Should read the thread about cancellation due to commodity shortages and youā€™ll find Mach 1 are still being produced right now. Donā€™t really on misinformation from a certain YouTuber
Not where I got it, I must have misread the thread you speak of.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
@traxiii They cancelled only some Mach 1 HP's, those ordered from summer, because of lack of parts. And Mach 1's without VINs ordered too late. The rest should be ordered as scheduled, still plenty of days until end of December. And they can finish hundreds of cars daily.

They said HP will be limited, they made mistake that they accepted those orders in the first place, but guess they didn't anticipate they won't get those parts needed to make them (could be those front splitters or such).

OP
OP
traxiii

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
@traxiii They cancelled only some Mach 1 HP's, those ordered from summer, because of lack of parts. And Mach 1's without VINs ordered too late. The rest should be ordered as scheduled, still plenty of days until end of December. And they can finish hundreds of cars daily.

They said HP will be limited, they made mistake that they accepted those orders in the first place, but guess they didn't anticipate they won't get those parts needed to make them (could be those front splitters or such).
Wouldn't think it was splitters as they have been selling them to non-HP guys. Lots of them reporting that they were able to get one from their Ford dealer.

Who the heck knows, crazy year, and it doesn't seem to be getting much better. FJB!

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Absolutely.
Dealers are selling the splitter, wheels, rear wing. Iā€™d be very curious to know what the deal was with HP part shortages. Maybe it wasnā€™t lack of those parts as much as it was running out of time before the cold months to get cars with cup2ā€™s out the door

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Absolutely.
Dealers are selling the splitter, wheels, rear wing. Iā€™d be very curious to know what the deal was with HP part shortages. Maybe it wasnā€™t lack of those parts as much as it was running out of time before the cold months to get cars with cup2ā€™s out the door
I suspect chips for the heated seats in 700a. And then Winter approached and since HP were not going to be produced anyway, just cancel the HP cars and moved the car seats to the non-HP 700a remaining orders
Sponsored