Sponsored

Anyone know the Mach 1 Production Numbers for 2021?

sycd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach1
I suspect chips for the heated seats in 700a. And then Winter approached and since HP were not going to be produced anyway, just cancel the HP cars and moved the car seats to the non-HP 700a remaining orders
interesting you are saying that, Mach1's that are becoming in stock at my local dealers now or on order are non-premium with the cloth seats.

And they want 10k markup for them.
Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I suspect chips for the heated seats in 700a. And then Winter approached and since HP were not going to be produced anyway, just cancel the HP cars and moved the car seats to the non-HP 700a remaining orders
So, what you are trying to say is that during Summer they did not have the chips, and when they were finally able to source them, they realized they would not be able to produce the HP variants anymore due to the temperature? This could explain why there was recently a rush of 700A (which presumably got the chips - at least I hope mine did :wink:)

Mettech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2021 Kia Forta GT, 2016 F250
Mach 1 number M6034

TheLandShark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
They cancelled all 2021 Mach 1's not built yet a few weeks ago. There are still a few in transit maybe, but the '22s finished production as of the end of November. lots of people had their orders canceled and were asked to reorder a 2022.
No Incorrect , mine was made in December says right in the door sticker
Sponsored