Sponsored

Anyone have the STO n SHO front bracket?

Boydstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium DIB
I have my car with no front tag, and will need one by the time my tags do come in. How is the build quality?
It's good quality IMO, both piece are solid metal that would bend or break. The front also disconnects from the bottom piece so you can remove the tag with ease by just pulling out the pin under the fascia. Worth the 80 bucks to not have holes in the front bumper, lol.
Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Just got off the phone with CJ - if you have perf pkg, 50th LE or 50th appearance pkg, will need part LPB41 -
What's different about 50th AP that requires the different kit? I ask because I didn't get PP or 50th AP but I did get ACC which gives the same lower grill as 50th AP so wasn't sure if the lower grill has anything to do with it.

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I have this on my GT500, and its awesome...ordered one for the new Pony. :-)

ELPYBOOST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eugene
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang EB Premium w/ PP and Navi
Nice, I am looking into this brackets but my problem is if they will hold up from snow, ice and salt. Living here in Toronto we do get inches of snow, just worried of snapping, bending and being pushed into the grill. Or maybe it just better to mount in the bumper for daily driving. Only if they have a place for a tow hook that would be better too.

I found another bracket from another thread
http://www.hidetheplate.com/index.php?cPath=2

Sponsored

Rv-Junke

Rv-Junke
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black GT - PP
I posted on another thread...I DO NOT leave my plate on the car...I leave it mounted to the bracket and keep in the trunk. If I get pulled over, I may get ticket but have the plate and can demonstrate I can put on...I will say I had an issue an forgot to install...

Husker

Just The Basic Facts
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Would like to see an actual picture of a License Plate mounted on the sto-n-sho on a GT PP car.

Cowfy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/ PP
Would like to see an actual picture of a License Plate mounted on the sto-n-sho on a GT PP car.
My car is at the detailer getting Opti-coated and an XPel Ultimate clear bra put on the front bumper, but when I get it back later this week, I'll document the install of a PP Sto-N-Sho and provide post-installation photos. It may take until Saturday for me to do the install and post the results, so someone else may be able to post your requested photos sooner.

gunsnbutta

its just a 2 door fusion
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've got one. Though I ordered mine from latemodelrestoration.com, it's the same plate. Soon as I get my car back I'll post pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BradNY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT premium PP black
Anyone know where to get a motorized sto n sho license plate bracket. I'm trying to find one for my 2015 gt with pp but haven't found anything.Any help?

Sponsored

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
I ordered one yesterday and it should be here next week (they are on back order and shipping is delayed for the GT PP bracket)

Drive fast, pass on the right. [emoji594][emoji100]
I installed mine the other night. It's the Sto n Sho for the GT with Performance Pack.

What I had to do was reverse the plate that mounts underneath the fascia. That is, I had to put the wide side of the plate with the two holes towards the back, and the narrow part of the plate with the single hole in the middle towards the front.

That's b/c the screws holding up the fascia did not line up the other way. My facia has a screw in the very center of the fascia which I used to mount the front of the plate. I then drilled two small holes thru the holes in the back of the plate and thru the fascia and used two wide thread screws that came with the Sto n Sho to finish securely mounting the plate.

I thought the wide part of the plate was to go forward, but again, the fascia screws wouldn't wrk that way unless I was okay that the bracket and plate was offset to one side or the other; and that would look retarded I think.

Anyway, it seems very securely mounted the way I did it and I think the plate looks awesome mounted down low rather than on the bumper.

clevernickname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT, 2016 camaro ss (gfs), 2015 range rover sport, 2013 ford explorer, 2017 WRX
Does anyone know if this will fit between the two grilles and off to the side?

05-2015-ford-mustang-live.jpg

I was told to email craigscustom brackets but he hasn't gotten back to me. I kind of want to experiment with how it will look between the two grilles and between the headlight and foglight, or between the headlight and pony.
Sponsored