Sponsored

Anyone have a Race Red M1 to post detailed exterior pics?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I’ve scoured every thread in this sub forum and have yet to see a post up of detailed exterior pics of the Race Red M1 combo…. If anyone in here has ordered one and received it, can you kindly post some images?

I have seen a boatload of the FJG’s, a few Blue, a couple White and Orange combos, but nothing for an M6G Owned RR. I have seen the RR “Pace Car”, but it has other decals stuck all over it and there’s only 2 pics
Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I’ve scoured every thread in this sub forum and have yet to see a post up of detailed exterior pics of the Race Red M1 combo…. If anyone in here has ordered one and received it, can you kindly post some images?

I have seen a boatload of the FJG’s, a few Blue, a couple White and Orange combos, but nothing for an M6G Owned RR. I have seen the RR “Pace Car”, but it has other decals stuck all over it and there’s only 2 pics
Please don't forget us Iconic Silver owners!

DSC_8240.JPG

Sponsored

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908

Sponsored

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I wanted the dark gray instead of red for the brakes, didn't want too much red!
Agreed. I stayed with the dark calipers since the black contrasts well with the Iconic Silver and helps the red in the striping stand out. Understated, to help avoid drawing the wrong kind of attention (you know, those annoying things with flashing blue lights.)

OP
OP
Cobra Jet

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Alrighty fellas, I wasn’t purposefully leaving out other colors 😂 - just saying, there’s more pics of the other colors on here and hardly any Race Reds….

So I was hoping someone who did get a RR M1 could post some nice pics with high detail and clarity to really see the color combo in bright sunlight…

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Here are a few more pictures with more front detail.
Still waiting on the HP front splitter and wheel arch trim to come in.

IMG_2265.JPG

IMG_2264.JPG
did you check for the yellow blocks in front springs? looks like you might still have in, just looking at the photos, might just be the angle though

JacksonvilleBill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 M1672
When I saw it at the dealer it still had them on, they took them off before I took it home after I told them. My driveway is sloped a bit, but on level the front gap is level with rear gap.
Sponsored