Anyone around Southampton.....

JasonB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
... with a GT running an aftermarket exhaust. I'd love to hear some options before I decide what to buy. I still have 8 months to wait but I'll be buying bit 'n' pieces to make it less painful.

I am pretty set on a Roush axle back but I've not heard that or any aftermarket exhaust live, so to speak.
Sponsored

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Hi Jason.

I have business in Southampton and plan to visit next week sometime.
I have a Roush Axle Back and happy for you to have a listen and come for a ride so you can here it in and out the car.

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
... with a GT running an aftermarket exhaust. I'd love to hear some options before I decide what to buy. I still have 8 months to wait but I'll be buying bit 'n' pieces to make it less painful.

I am pretty set on a Roush axle back but I've not heard that or any aftermarket exhaust live, so to speak.
We met at the Cams Mill meet Jason; I've now got a MagnaFlow Street cat back so next time we meet up it will be different. As a starter, you can assume everyone else's will be louder, it might give you a benchmark.

The Berkshire meet this Saturday should have some modded S550's (although holiday time attendance is variable), the last Southsea cruise had a couple (happening again this Sunday), there's the Steeda meet in Maidstone on 3rd Sept, Cams Mill again on the 4th, and so on. I'm hoping to make a few of these. :)

slowhand99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Vert Race Red ord 26/03/15 del 24/03/16
Hi Jason.

I have business in Southampton and plan to visit next week sometime.
I have a Roush Axle Back and happy for you to have a listen and come for a ride so you can here it in and out the car.
Take your earplugs Jason ;)

Sponsored

OP
OP
JasonB

JasonB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Awesome stuff guys, really. Steve, I'll definitely take you up on your offer please. In fact all the offers ;). I'd love to hear that Borla ATAK.

OP
OP
JasonB

JasonB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
We met at the Cams Mill meet Jason; I've now got a MagnaFlow Street cat back so next time we meet up it will be different. As a starter, you can assume everyone else's will be louder, it might give you a benchmark.

The Berkshire meet this Saturday should have some modded S550's (although holiday time attendance is variable), the last Southsea cruise had a couple (happening again this Sunday), there's the Steeda meet in Maidstone on 3rd Sept, Cams Mill again on the 4th, and so on. I'm hoping to make a few of these. :)
Thanks Ben, it will be good to hear a lower noise one. Some of the others might be too loud for my area.

Leeroy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
Mach1 FJG manual/'65 289 Coupe
wish I'd thought to ask this question before just plumping for a Roush AB before I get the car and hoping it sounds good!!

OP
OP
JasonB

JasonB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
wish I'd thought to ask this question before just plumping for a Roush AB before I get the car and hoping it sounds good!!
Lol Leeroy, I have 8 months of planning etc so I thought I'd ask the question. I am positive the Roush will sound so good I will not give a stuff about the neighbours but it's always nice to check.

Sponsored

Cati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 get v8 ucl mag grey & e93 m3 cp
I am probably going to Berks meet I have a gt350 set up with resonator
Sponsored