Sponsored

Anybody get their Adam's Mystery box?

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
You got all that in one box?! Damn, nice haul.
I recieved a box similar to that for christmas (except no wash mitts and more sprays). That was awesome lol....with a shipping weight of 1.5lbs I must not have gotten that lucky this time. My pkg is supposed to arrive tomorrow.
Sponsored

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Hey blk_5.0 what steps do you do for in between washes. I detailed the crap out of my stang for the first wash and I have break dust that attached to the morning dew water. And now I have black little spots on my stang's ass. Do you use a wet double soft towel or what?

Any advice you can give so to keep it clean now the rain in my area has settled and I want my car to be clean everyday! :)
I am sure my process is not perfect but here is what has been working well for me on my daily driven stang:

I do a weekly hand wash usually followed by two steps

1) I use Adams Gloss & Guard (while car is still wet) once a month (twice in winter) to seal the car. If I have already used the gloss/guard sealer in the last couple weeks I will use either Adams detail spray or Turtle wax brand "wash and wax" while drying (basically just a spray wax to use drying a wet car) and apply these using a microfiber towel. My objective with each of these is to get the car dry and start to build up a protective layer so it stays easy to clean. 2) I then use Adams buttery wax either with an applicator sponge/pad or microfiber and wax the car. After that I follow the other usual detailing steps (wheels/tire shine/rubber dressing/rainx, etc). I also will use the gloss/guard on my wheels due to the crazy amount of dust my PP brakes put out.

After I have completed the above process, the car is obv clean and the paint has several layers of protection on it. That will make the car much easier to clean when it does get dirty from a rainy day/etc as you mentioned. If my car gets overly dirty from say a very rainy day I will just hose it off and due to the protective steps above almost everything will hose right off. If it doesn't, I keep gallon refills of Adam's waterless wash and detail spray on hand. The waterless wash I use when there is heavier dust/watermarks during the week. Detail spray is used every couple days just to keep the car fresh and eliminate any dust build up/road dirt from daily driving in normal conditions. I literally keep a stack of new microfibers (costco brand are like 40 towels for $14) and a couple bottles of the detail spray in my trunk 24/7. When all said and done I spend about an hour each weekend to do the wash/detail process and that makes touch ups during the week relatively quick and painless. Sorry for the novel lol - long story short wash your ride, seal it and wax it, and keep a stack of microfibers and a bottle of detail spray on hand to keep the ride looking nice throughout the week. This isn't overly expensive and should accomplish what you want. Pay attention for the Adam's sales that make the gallon refills very affordable.

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
I am sure my process is not perfect but here is what has been working well for me on my daily driven stang:

I do a weekly hand wash usually followed by two steps

1) I use Adams Gloss & Guard (while car is still wet) once a month (twice in winter) to seal the car. If I have already used the gloss/guard sealer in the last couple weeks I will use either Adams detail spray or Turtle wax brand "wash and wax" while drying (basically just a spray wax to use drying a wet car) and apply these using a microfiber towel. My objective with each of these is to get the car dry and start to build up a protective layer so it stays easy to clean. 2) I then use Adams buttery wax either with an applicator sponge/pad or microfiber and wax the car. After that I follow the other usual detailing steps (wheels/tire shine/rubber dressing/rainx, etc). I also will use the gloss/guard on my wheels due to the crazy amount of dust my PP brakes put out.

After I have completed the above process, the car is obv clean and the paint has several layers of protection on it. That will make the car much easier to clean when it does get dirty from a rainy day/etc as you mentioned. If my car gets overly dirty from say a very rainy day I will just hose it off and due to the protective steps above almost everything will hose right off. If it doesn't, I keep gallon refills of Adam's waterless wash and detail spray on hand. The waterless wash I use when there is heavier dust/watermarks during the week. Detail spray is used every couple days just to keep the car fresh and eliminate any dust build up/road dirt from daily driving in normal conditions. I literally keep a stack of new microfibers (costco brand are like 40 towels for $14) and a couple bottles of the detail spray in my trunk 24/7. When all said and done I spend about an hour each weekend to do the wash/detail process and that makes touch ups during the week relatively quick and painless. Sorry for the novel lol - long story short wash your ride, seal it and wax it, and keep a stack of microfibers and a bottle of detail spray on hand to keep the ride looking nice throughout the week. This isn't overly expensive and should accomplish what you want. Pay attention for the Adam's sales that make the gallon refills very affordable.
Awesome bro! Not at all long. This is exactly what I was looking for.
I have done the sealant you mentioned. I followed Adam's advice on youtube but now need to keep it clean. It is my daily driver and want it to last long in being clean. I have those Costco yellow branded towels around also some "the rag company" but I save those special wrags for wash/details. I'll be purchasing the Adam's Waterless Wash and an additional Detail Spray bottle. I was surprised how much you can go and use on the Detail Spray. I'm almost half full on my first wash/detail/sealant!

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
Awesome bro! Not at all long. This is exactly what I was looking for.
I have done the sealant you mentioned. I followed Adam's advice on youtube but now need to keep it clean. It is my daily driver and want it to last long in being clean. I have those Costco yellow branded towels around also some "the rag company" but I save those special wrags for wash/details. I'll be purchasing the Adam's Waterless Wash and an additional Detail Spray bottle. I was surprised how much you can go and use on the Detail Spray. I'm almost half full on my first wash/detail/sealant!
yea pay attention to their sales-usually can buy a gallon of the detail spray for like $38 and it should come out cheaper than continuously purchasing the individual bottles. My package arrived last night and I was pleasantly surprised.....edge-less microfiber, sample size detail spray, foam applicator, and a can of their patriot wax show car paste wax (retails for $99.99). Guess it's time to order some more wheel cleaner and visco clay lol.

Socalmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium w/PP Race Red
yea pay attention to their sales-usually can buy a gallon of the detail spray for like $38 and it should come out cheaper than continuously purchasing the individual bottles. My package arrived last night and I was pleasantly surprised.....edge-less microfiber, sample size detail spray, foam applicator, and a can of their patriot wax show car paste wax (retails for $99.99). Guess it's time to order some more wheel cleaner and visco clay lol.
Damn you came upppppp! lol

Sponsored

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
Nice! I got 4 bottles (16oz.). H20 guard, Super VRT, Glass Cleaner, Total & Interior Cleaner. I also need to order some more stuff this week. Sucks it's gonna rain again this weekend but I just finished cleaning my Stang! The weather channel kept fluctuating the weather pattern. Oh well, we really needed the rain.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
i get one when ever i can and home my last mystery box had 1 of everything(bottle wise)

and they sell the mystery boxes at random times they post in on the IG

nelzzz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I use all of Adams products on my 5.0, I love them, car always looks great!

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
I've been trying to get one. Every time i read about one damn sale is done.