Sponsored

Anybody get their Adam's Mystery box?

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Got my Adam's Mystery box today. Pleasantly surprised at all the goodies I got for $30. Does anyone have any personal experience with any of these products?
image.jpg
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I use Adams products exclusively for my car detailing.

I've not tried the Visco Clay yet... please post your feedback after you've given it a try!

OP
OP
MyStang

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
My car is in hibernation! It's snowing as I type this reply. If I remember in May, I will :D

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Adams is top notch....that blue car shampoo is just fantastic. Havent use their new clay, glass cleaner, or detail spray....yet...their paint correction polishes and brilliant glaze again top notch...and you have got to get some of their double soft towels....

TXSean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GG GT
Where do you order the mystery box? I didn't see it on their site.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MyStang

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I was looking at sponsor forums one day last week and it said Adam's Mystery box sale :thumbsup:

bguerrero13

bguerrero13
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Black Appearance PKG Ecoboost Premium
Adams is top notch....that blue car shampoo is just fantastic. Havent use their new clay, glass cleaner, or detail spray....yet...their paint correction polishes and brilliant glaze again top notch...and you have got to get some of their double soft towels....

How well does the paint correction work? My car is black, and is FILLED with swirl marks due to improper washing before I started learning about the correct car washing methods.

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Great results. Depending on how bad the swirling is, look at both microfiber and foam cutting/finishing pads. When I correct my paint, usually I only need the finishing polish and white foam pad, as I rarely use the orange cutting pads for spot polishing small areas. And look into a good DA polisher, alot of choices so do some homework and research whats best for your needs/budget.

bguerrero13

bguerrero13
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
Black Appearance PKG Ecoboost Premium
They arnt deep at all, they are just all over. I think I'll try out that finishing polish you are talking about. If that doesn't work than I'll just shell out the money to have it professionally done. Thanks for the info

Sponsored

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Ecoboost premium
Nope, mine is not supposed to arrive until Tuesday. First time I went in on the mystery box, hoping its something good. Though my delivery weight is only 2.2 lbs.

blk_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CO 2015 GT PP
I was bummed I didn't pay enough attention to my personal email and missed this month's mystery box sale!! :frusty: I almost exclusively use their products. I've tried Chemical guys and most of the over the counter stuff and just haven't been satisfied with any of them. During warmer months, I use Adam's detail spray several times a week to keep the car looking good. Highly recommend their products-haven't found a bad one yet.

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
I was bummed I didn't pay enough attention to my personal email and missed this month's mystery box sale!! :frusty: I almost exclusively use their products. I've tried Chemical guys and most of the over the counter stuff and just haven't been satisfied with any of them. During warmer months, I use Adam's detail spray several times a week to keep the car looking good. Highly recommend their products-haven't found a bad one yet.
Hey blk_5.0 what steps do you do for in between washes. I detailed the crap out of my stang for the first wash and I have break dust that attached to the morning dew water. And now I have black little spots on my stang's ass. Do you use a wet double soft towel or what?

Any advice you can give so to keep it clean now the rain in my area has settled and I want my car to be clean everyday! :)

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was kind of disappointed with mine. I got a towel, detail spray and Visco Clay refill pack? The refill pack is kinda useless without buying the original product first so kinda sucks.

marjen

2015 Mustang Ecoboost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got my Adam's Mystery box today. Pleasantly surprised at all the goodies I got for $30. Does anyone have any personal experience with any of these products?
You got all that in one box?! Damn, nice haul.
Sponsored