Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
trump is doing a great job? Sure dude, he denied and lied and you bought that bs. Over 100k dead but it's the evil left wing media and politicians who are to blame. Did you wake up and drink a tall glass of stupid this morning?

the whore lord bankrupt king trump is a liar and a fraud but blame everyone else for his failures.
Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trump is president so he is the person responsible to keep this country safe and he has failed and continues to fail
the trump moronathon is coming to an end in a couple of months and the US will be a much better and safer place when a responsible person is running the country. trump is a child and his supporters are mindless donkeys.

blaming others for trumps failures shows that you are detached from reality.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
trump is doing a great job? Sure dude, he denied and lied and you bought that bs. Over 100k dead but it's the evil left wing media and politicians who are to blame. Did you wake up and drink a tall glass of stupid this morning?

the whore lord bankrupt king trump is a liar and a fraud but blame everyone else for his failures.
Raging case of TDS right here. Evil lefty Govenors packed covid 19 patients into nursing homes with predictable results. You must drink your tall glass of stupid while watching CNN every morning, I pity you.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
trump is doing a great job? Sure dude, he denied and lied and you bought that bs. Over 100k dead
I agree and this is why I am now an ardent Trump supporter. If he was able to create and spread this deadly disease in his spare time while being president, I can't even imagine the plagues he could bring down on us if he had a lot of time on his hands. Much safer to keep him busy covering up being a Russian spy and removing mailboxes where the elderly pick up their Social Security checks.

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trump is a moron and his supporters are fanatics who use the absolute dumbest deflection strategies and excuses I have ever seen. You could literally see more intelligent deflection strategies in a 1st grade classroom. Here is the moron in action.

Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raging case of TDS right here. Evil lefty Govenors packed covid 19 patients into nursing homes with predictable results. You must drink your tall glass of stupid while watching CNN every morning, I pity you.
I don't watch CNN or Fox. I am not a democrat or a republican. I am a card carrying American who sees trump for what he is, a liar and a fraud. We are the true patriots of this country and you are a fanatic cult follower.

I dislike liberals and conservatives equally. Both groups are fanatics, both groups have an agenda. Until you detach yourself from groups like political parties or religion you will be a slave to someone else's ideology.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Yeah. Pretty amazing. But its hard to use people as chess pieces if they have a mind of their own.

Of course leaders are going to sacrifice pawns but that requires convincing the pawns the only way to keep everyone safe from those identical pawns (other than color) is to destroy them. Charge!!!!

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A true sign of a fanatic and cult is labeling anyone who doesn't agree with your crazy ideology a member of the opposition and an enemy. Do you have the Fox news playbook in your glove box?

The trump moronathon will come to an end because Americans have had enough of trump lies and horrible leadership.

And with that I end my responses to this thread. Stay safe everyone and get out and vote this jackass out of office.

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
er you are the country sending kids to school in the middle of an out of control pandemic while stating kids are immune to Covid-19 which they obviously are not. Apparently your child abuse stats were 678,000 in 2018 and UK was 17,000. We have what a fifth the population of the US so yeah that's not great for either country but you can come down off the moral high ground. I already posted up the Scottish figures. Not great but hardly the blue ribbon you describe.
oh I agree on the nursing home deaths, that should never have happened in any country and yet it did and still is. Unforgivable but whether your deaths are down to a political side I haven't looked.

Trump has however managed to kill 170k of you and counting, he's in charge so take charge and stop whining about the other side. That's a 5 year old's argument.
yeah so I was in Chicago / Houston early 2012.. wasn't Mark Kirk the Senator and is he not a Republican ? Was it Ted Cruz in Texas 2012 also a Republican or when I there earlier in the year Kay Bailey Hutchinson, again wasn't she a Republican? Politics is boring enough without having to research someone elses country. I enjoyed my time over there, went to some Blues bars in Chicago and pretended I was in the Blues Brothers set. Couple of beers, chillax to the music. Houston, was more of a splash and dash didn't see much outside of work.

You really did have a difficult time trying to work out which bathroom to use, is that because you like to call them rest rooms? Not that difficult to work out which one to use.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
I don't watch CNN or Fox. I am not a democrat or a republican. I am a card carrying American who sees trump for what he is, a liar and a fraud. We are the true patriots of this country and you are a fanatic cult follower.

I dislike liberals and conservatives equally. Both groups are fanatics, both groups have an agenda. Until you detach yourself from groups like political parties or religion you will be a slave to someone else's ideology.
Complete and utter BS, LOL. When your position is so deranged you have to claim you aren't a flaming SJW.

Sponsored

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
A true sign of a fanatic and cult is labeling anyone who doesn't agree with your crazy ideology a member of the opposition and an enemy. Do you have the Fox news playbook in your glove box?

The trump moronathon will come to an end because Americans have had enough of trump lies and horrible leadership.

And with that I end my responses to this thread. Stay safe everyone and get out and vote this jackass out of office.
That's right! Vote for Pedo Joe, that'll show everyone!