Sponsored

Any one here with STEEDA jacking rails? Wondering why there are 2 versions for the coupe.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
i have the shorter ones. have to think first before you jack up if your going to use stands but other than that there is a pict out there
somewhere of 2 guys sitting in the trunk at steeda with the car up on stands....i think that shows you how good they are balanced.
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
This ...

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
upload_2020-5-18_7-8-23.jpeg

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I have the older, 3/4 Steeda Jacking rails, That shorter one is almost too short for two jack stands. I'm ok with these and they do work fine but I'd go with a longer set if I could do it over. Puts the two jacks too close together on the driver's side. By the way, if you do get those, there is a left and a right. Make sure you have the correct side when you go to install. This is a real easy install. They use existing holes. Biggest issue is the car sets so low to the ground unless you raise the car it is a bit challenging seeing what you are doing.

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I have the older, 3/4 Steeda Jacking rails, That shorter one is almost too short for two jack stands. I'm ok with these and they do work fine but I'd go with a longer set if I could do it over. Puts the two jacks too close together on the driver's side. By the way, if you do get those, there is a left and a right. Make sure you have the correct side when you go to install. This is a real easy install. They use existing holes. Biggest issue is the car sets so low to the ground unless you raise the car it is a bit challenging seeing what you are doing.
Thank you. I went with the slightly longer ones. appreciate it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I just bought the longer version, which is lower profile (reportedly flush with the pinch welds); hence being cheaper than the regular, which sticks down a little. I don't like that, so the thinner, longer, and cheaper ones were a win all around.

Seanay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 401A PP2
Just get the longer ones you wont regret it. I had the same dilemma but went with the new longer ones and dont regret the extra few bucks for a car i will have for years and will have to jack up more than once a year.

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
I have the longer ones on my car. Really want ones that are longer. Does anyone make rails that extend back all the way to the end of the pinch weld?

Don

OP
OP
Semp1

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Just get the longer ones you wont regret it. I had the same dilemma but went with the new longer ones and dont regret the extra few bucks for a car i will have for years and will have to jack up more than once a year.
I got the longer ones. But the longer ones are actually the “older” versions.
Sponsored