Sponsored

Another.. new purchase, maybe?

BiloxiFun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
So I have been lurking in the forums for awhile. I have found the information here useful. Maybe I haven't dug far enough to get my questions answered?

Anyway, Friday I am going to look at RRCC GT PP 2016. I think I have got a pretty good price on it and that is really what is leading me into purchasing the Mustang over other cars.... I am motivated by price and what I can get for my money! The PP GT seems to be bang for the buck.

That said.... I have some questions about the manny tranny. I took a blue GT PP out for spin and noticed that shifts from 5th to 6th had a little vibration in them. This transmissions for me is A LOT different than a Z06 and Camaro.. those just seem to pop in flawlessly. I noticed the Mustang was a bit more clunky but I didn't mind.. I also appreciated the fit in finish of the Mustang vs the 2016 Camaro 2SS.

Okay back on topic.. is that normal from the manal to have a bit of vibration when going into gear? I will be able to compare my self on Friday (hoping they don't sell the car) but if it feels the same just wanted to ensure that is normal.......?

By the way has anyone got some inquiry cash from contacting Ford about a specific model? I hear there is $750 available but can't figure out how to get it?

Thanks!! Please be kind. Sorry to ramble. I am just excited about this future purchase.
Sponsored

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Welcome to the forums. Not sure what you are referring to as vibrations but mine has some of what I would call vibrations but has not really concerned me. I hear that an aftermarket shifter like the MGW is a good purchase. Of all the things about my car the lack of smoothness in the shifter is probably my biggest gripe, though it is not something that I would consider a problem.

The 750 cash is kind of random and most people here have gotten it by going on the Ford website and requesting more information by mail.

tjo1186

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2000 Mustang GT
Yea I did the inquiry cash thing. Basically just request info/brochures on different vehicles and one of them can randomly have $750 off discount.
Sponsored