Sponsored

Another day, another tune update!!!

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.3L Ecoboost Mustang with PP
Anyone get their V7 yet? Eagerly awaiting to hear the differences, still waiting on mine.
Sponsored

willmkent

'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Finally drank the livernois coolaid, can't want to get my tune in a few days!

Turbo Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost PP
Will I might be joining you in your drinking based on the excellent experience you've had so far.

Sponsored

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any word on them V7's being released? U guys are killing me over here... Must have more POWA!!!

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Any word on them V7's being released? U guys are killing me over here... Must have more POWA!!!
I know that the head calibrator is doing all of these updates himself line by line D. I just sent him an email for you and another forum member. I will let both of you know what I learn.

willmkent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Should be anytime now! I'm hoping to get my tune today or early tomorrow morning. I have Friday off and it's supposed to be a nice day!

Can't wait to rip around town for a few!

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Should be anytime now! I'm hoping to get my tune today or early tomorrow morning. I have Friday off and it's supposed to be a nice day!

Same here brotha! :headbang: Can't wait to try to get my damn PP manual under 6's for 0-60 :(. Damn that shift to third to get to 60!!:headbonk:

Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I know that the head calibrator is doing all of these updates himself line by line D. I just sent him an email for you and another forum member. I will let both of you know what I learn.
Think I may be switching tunes.:cheers:

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0

Post a video afterwards!!:headbang:

willmkent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
will do, I have plans to do a nice video review of the tune. I got an update from Jaimie but still working with him on getting the tunes all setup. I may take a trip down there tomorrow to load them if they are ready because i cannot find a PC for the life of me yet, but I'm still looking...

(Mac user here) don't wanna buy a pc just to load my tune... but i might lol

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
LOL that's a situation I never thought of. I just posted this on the other thread in the EB section but, WOW! The new tune is a marked improvement over the other one in terms of shifting and the smoothness of the acceleration! I haven't driven on it much yet but I definitely will tonight. I still need to see what it does from a standstill

Roidrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, I took the car out for a quick spin with the new V7 tune. All I can say is WTF!!!!!! It is COMPLETELY different from V6. I get peak boost WAY earlier (3-3.5K vs 4.5-5K...I think couldn't keep track car/needle was moving way too fast). The car feels like it is making an absurd amount of peak power WAY sooner.

I did a few test 0-60, 2K - 2.5K RPM launches and all I get is SPIN, SPIN, SPIN! This never happened before on V6, I was lucky to even get the tires to spin at a 3K launch on V6.

I am insanely impressed....I don't even have an intercooler or a DP upgrade and the car feels this powerful, sweet baby Jesus!!!

Summary, V6 to V7 pretty much you are getting a different (faster/better) car. All in a AMAZING way! GJ Guys!

Side note: Winter driving is gonna be crazy LOL, might actually have to use the Snow/wet mode for once.

Side-Sidenote: Are you guys sure you gave me the right tune? This is unreal.....I'm rarely this speechless, from a tune difference.
Sponsored