'Twas sure good see'in ya
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
Hey guys,

SO, I recently sold my 15 eco (which Livernois tuned) and loved it. Their tune basically turned the car into one hell of a machine!

My reason for selling was because my father passed away and left me his 14 GT in his will. I decided to keep this car and enjoy it as tribute to my father ( we were mustang guys)

I had been driving the car for a while, stock. Its also an automatic. I love manual and wish that it could have been but in the end Jaimie was completely right.

I don't even miss the manual, because this auto is nasty once livernois hooked me up with their 93 octane tune.

This thing is a true runner at this point. I only wish my dad could have seen and driven it like this! I cant believe how well their tune actually works with the car. Its like whole different car. Not to mention reliability of the vehicle as well, which remained top notch with my eco and I expect the same out of this.

Jaimie and Anthony over there are true testament to awesome service. both of them answered my calls and messages walked me through converting my tuner over to my GT. I am a happy freakin customer! I always like to give credit where its due, and livernois has me as a customer for life... just sayin

Thanks again guys!
Sponsored

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
Will,

Thank you for posting about your experience. We as a company obviously appreciate you taking the time out to do so. I want to make a side note that I personally thank you for your mention.

Like I have said several times, I am truly sorry for your loss. BUT, it is awesome that there was something that you can keep to hold him near to you on a daily basis. We are just happy that we were able to make that piece left behind that much better for you.

Hypothetically, I might even have a SC kit left.........

OP
OP
willmkent

willmkent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I'm working toward that kit! Still a few hangups with some obligations but I'm working hard for sure!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Will,

Thank you for posting about your experience. We as a company obviously appreciate you taking the time out to do so. I want to make a side note that I personally thank you for your mention.

Like I have said several times, I am truly sorry for your loss. BUT, it is awesome that there was something that you can keep to hold him near to you on a daily basis. We are just happy that we were able to make that piece left behind that much better for you.

Hypothetically, I might even have a SC kit left.........
You guys are the best!!! My MBRP Catback is being installed this weekend. I will shoot you an email today to start the process of switching my tuner over the 5.0. :headbang:

Sponsored

OP
OP
willmkent

willmkent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
You guys are the best!!! My MBRP Catback is being installed this weekend. I will shoot you an email today to start the process of switching my tuner over the 5.0. :headbang:
Looks like we have similar paths, you won't regret it, this tune turns this car into a beast... my gas mileage has suffered extremely due to me not being able to keep my foot off the gas!!

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Looks like we have similar paths, you won't regret it, this tune turns this car into a beast... my gas mileage has suffered extremely due to me not being able to keep my foot off the gas!!
I'm sure I won't regret it. My tune on my EB was great. Hopefully my 5.0 tune comes soon.:D

OP
OP
willmkent

willmkent

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost PP
I'm sure I won't regret it. My tune on my EB was great. Hopefully my 5.0 tune comes soon.:D
So its been a little while!! lets here about your tuned GT??

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
So its been a little while!! lets here about your tuned GT??
My only complaint is I can't keep my foot off the gas. Jamie, you are killing my MPG's :lol:. All good though. This sucker pulls hard. Now all I need is a set of Long Tube Headers and a Supercharger. Those things are on hold for now. Getting married in August.
Sponsored