OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Thanks for posting guys. This is usually how things go, people upgrade their car, and get caught up with life, and do not have time to take them to the track / dyno. As most of the time the upgrades are just for personal enjoyment on the street. [MENTION=18477]1QwkEcoBoost[/MENTION] you being Sacramento if you get time bring it down one day we will throw it on the dyno!
Sponsored

1QwkEcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
Thanks for posting guys. This is usually how things go, people upgrade their car, and get caught up with life, and do not have time to take them to the track / dyno. As most of the time the upgrades are just for personal enjoyment on the street. [MENTION=18477]1QwkEcoBoost[/MENTION] you being Sacramento if you get time bring it down one day we will throw it on the dyno!
Once my tune is complete I will definitely come down for some dyno pulls! Thanks for the invite....

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
We got some pictures of the Stage 2 sample parts today. Things are getting very close. This option is going to be amazing to put it simply..:)

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
We got some pictures of the Stage 2 sample parts today. Things are getting very close. This option is going to be amazing to put it simply..:)
Well don't tease us, let us see lol

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
Well don't tease us, let us see lol
Can't do it. We will make one post when everything is here, and tested. This will include, pictures, pricing, datalogs, and dyno sheets all in once post. That is the best way to do things.

Sponsored

juan_tony1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
ECO DIB TANG
:(OK ok

JSCOTT0812

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Hardest part for me is living in Washington State this time of year. 0 tracks or drag strips open. :/ I might just need to make that trip down to Cali one weekend.

chadhtx40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium PP Magnetic Metalli
Very excited Tony. End of March I should have a nice bonus and I'm targeting stage 2 upgrade.

JungleG1337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
any update bro on Stage 2?

Bros who owned Stage 1, have you dyno?

Sponsored
OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
any update bro on Stage 2?

Bros who owned Stage 1, have you dyno?
Stage 2 is coming right along, got an update from the manufacture yesterday, getting closer to having the test sample. Just waiting to get it in, then testing will commence in full

UnderTheRadar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost 6MT
This is very interesting. I'll be monitoring this thread closely. Vargas, I like how you handled the earlier criticism with class and a valid explanation.

OP
OP
VargasTurboTech

VargasTurboTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo everything
This is very interesting. I'll be monitoring this thread closely. Vargas, I like how you handled the earlier criticism with class and a valid explanation.
Appreciate the kind words! We look forward to updating you guys soon on Stage 2! :clap2:

Rafa1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang
I just want to say this is awesome and thanks guys. I'm sure a ton of other people agree. Anyway I'm definately waiting for the stage 2. I have all the upgrades possible right now that are available on the market including Adam's products and tunes but my friend has a bone stock GT and mine still does not compare. Actually a little jealous but I love my car. Thinking that stage 2 should put me right there with him or surpass his GT, so can't wait.

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
I just want to say this is awesome and thanks guys. I'm sure a ton of other people agree. Anyway I'm definately waiting for the stage 2. I have all the upgrades possible right now that are available on the market including Adam's products and tunes but my friend has a bone stock GT and mine still does not compare. Actually a little jealous but I love my car. Thinking that stage 2 should put me right there with him or surpass his GT, so can't wait.
How is this possible?? I smoke stock gts and still have the stock catback!!
Sponsored