Angeles Crest Spring Run

Chomorro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 6SPD Premium PP1
Looks like a good road! We have some nice ones down here as well. Hopefully I can meet up with some cool peeps

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
SloRyd - Still up for Wednesday, or make it another time? looks like the roads could be wet this week, too. 😕
I am working up there tomorrow was gonna kinda do a test run to see how everything was. The weather a couple weeks ago brought us back a bit, but CalTrans has been doing a killer job clearing everything out.
I am fine with holding off a week if you are down, because this week looks cloudy and meh possible rain. Beginning of next week looks summer like.

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
@SideShowB0b I am currently up here and thinking we should postpone tomorrow :crying:

At the summit it’s pretty beautiful but the bottom all the way to Angeles Forest cutoff was really socked in with fog and rain this morning. It was pretty bad, and I rolled up at 10am.

Looks like they have more rain in the forecast tonight and could leave the road shitty in the AM, plus with the fog, it would not be an enjoyable drive up.

Mine was getting serviced today just incase tomorrow was a go. rented a EB to roll up here today just to fuck around.
image.jpg

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
@Mikthehun1 I know you can’t make it this go around, but you make your way out west this road is next level.. it is a must.

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Looks like a good road! We have some nice ones down here as well. Hopefully I can meet up with some cool peeps
I’m in Long Beach, if you hear of anything down in your neck of the woods let a brother know..

Good excuse to head to SD :sun::sunglasses:

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
@Mikthehun1 I know you can’t make it this go around, but you make your way out west this road is next level.. it is a must.
It's funny, my wife has an uncle who lives in southern California. We have been meaning to make it out to visit him, but then the 'rona happened. I even went so far as to check out what Turo had to offer in the area. Last I looked, they had a new NSX that I would totally get for the week!

Chomorro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
I’m in Long Beach, if you hear of anything down in your neck of the woods let a brother know..

Good excuse to head to SD :sun::sunglasses:
So far I only found one other mustang that's here on the forums in San Diego lol

OP
OP
SloRyd

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
@Mikthehun1 please do not come out here without letting your equestrian brethren know! If there was one road in all of Southern California you have to drive it’s the Crest.

@Chomorro & @GTIIIL shit let’s get something together! I’ll roll down there.

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
@Mikthehun1 please do not come out here without letting your equestrian brethren know! If there was one road in all of Southern California you have to drive it’s the Crest.

Will do man! Just don't know when with the house eating up all our time/money :crackup:

...🥲

Chomorro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)

@Mghoward74 is the only one who has said they are near SD that I know of since I joined lol. I'm down to meet up. I'm currently working on my front camber issues and installing spacers and power pack 2. Hopefully I can get an alignment soon after.

SideShowB0b

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K4342
Vehicle Showcase
@SideShowB0b I am currently up here and thinking we should postpone tomorrow :crying:

At the summit it’s pretty beautiful but the bottom all the way to Angeles Forest cutoff was really socked in with fog and rain this morning. It was pretty bad, and I rolled up at 10am.

Looks like they have more rain in the forecast tonight and could leave the road shitty in the AM, plus with the fog, it would not be an enjoyable drive up.
sounds good. maybe we can get it together in a few weeks (next week is bad for me) I’ll keep checkin’ in

GTIIIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Ortega Highway in South OC is a good road, SD Mustang club scheduled to meet up there on May 23rd. Even better is Palomar Mountain; followed a couple of Porsche’s up there early one morning. Google it, great road.
56831DAA-E525-420B-9E55-802DA2477DD0.jpeg

Mikthehun1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mik
Vehicle(s)
Ortega Highway in South OC is a good road, SD Mustang club scheduled to meet up there on May 23rd. Even better is Palomar Mountain; followed a couple of Porsche’s up there early one morning. Google it, great road.
56831DAA-E525-420B-9E55-802DA2477DD0.jpeg
All respectfully parked :crackup:

Wheel Designers