Android Auto Coolwalk

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
It was warm enough in the garage today to do some tinkering. While in the car I connected my phone and was pleasantly surprised that I now have the Coolwalk update. Played with it for a bit and I have to say it's a nice upgrade over the old AndroidAuto interface.
20230215_201815.jpg
Sponsored

spedy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang coupe, 2023 GT
Noticed it earlier this week too, really digging the new AA setup. Having nav and whatever app you use for music shown at the same time is what I missed with Carplay.

(also nice music choice)

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Noticed it earlier this week too, really digging the new AA setup. Having nav and whatever app you use for music shown at the same time is what I missed with Carplay.

(also nice music choice)
I like how the music card extends all the way to the top of the screen after a while. Very nice feature.
I got introduced to Apocalyptica thanks to the Xbox video game; Burnout Revenge. Life Burns! was one of the background tracks. :rockon:

ARAMP1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I'm pretty sure mine updated since I now have the four app icons at the bottom of the screen. However, how do you get the split screen with map and music? I either have one or the other. Though I don't use those apps. Usually Waze and plexamp or poweramp for the music.

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
I'm pretty sure mine updated since I now have the four app icons at the bottom of the screen. However, how do you get the split screen with map and music? I either have one or the other. Though I don't use those apps. Usually Waze and plexamp or poweramp for the music.
Try using google maps with your choice of music app running. You should get the split window view.
I saw a message when I first opened Waze that stated something about not supporting this feature.