Anderson Composites GT350 Front

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
It looks great, but the turn signal lamp sticks out like a sore thumb.
Sponsored

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
It looks great, but the turn signal lamp sticks out like a sore thumb.
Yeah I decide it to paint it white rather than black for my own preference but you all can do it black! Any ways thanks for the nice comments guys!

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
I can see this becoming a my18 update with the headlights. The car looks really sharp. How much was the paint job? I m considering this and a gt350 track pack spoiler
Paint job was $130 from my buddy's shop looks identical to oem colors

FusionGT

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT PP / Jeep TJ
I'm sold. I wonder if they'll do something for the fog lights?

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
:paddle:
The real gt350 has no fogs either so that's why I'm okay w it , I painted the turn signal section white but you can paint it black to look oem

Sponsored

Rbaeza9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost premium
Questions on the bumper. Is it a multi peace bumper or just one piece? Does it fit on all factory mounts/holes? Also how would you describe the quality on a 1/10?

Thanks
Everything is actually 1 piece minus the lower chin (that can be removed) they just add the mesh in the back but it all fits so well , and yes it all fits factory mounts alignment is better than oem not even joking it bolts up with the corner bolt we have next to the wheel welds and the bolts on the top like oem . And the quality honestly is a 10/10 to me but that could be different to you , I'm really enjoying this bumper I got it from Juggernaut power you can look them up on Facebook Rey rivera or job Bowen great guys and excellent customer service!

TheShark6g

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT PP
Everything is actually 1 piece minus the lower chin (that can be removed) they just add the mesh in the back but it all fits so well , and yes it all fits factory mounts alignment is better than oem not even joking it bolts up with the corner bolt we have next to the wheel welds and the bolts on the top like oem . And the quality honestly is a 10/10 to me but that could be different to you , I'm really enjoying this bumper I got it from Juggernaut power you can look them up on Facebook Rey rivera or job Bowen great guys and excellent customer service!
Thanks for the response back dude, I just might get it.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
This looks like a quality piece.

I'm considering buying one. Got an initial body shop quote of $500 to get it sprayed, so I'm going to do some more research.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sasuketr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GTPP
What actually would look better was putting fog lights or circular lights on the grill like the s197's had! With this spoiler it would look pretty good.
image.jpeg

Hashbrownn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
cars, SUVs & trucks
is it just me? or is the turn signal on the front bumper of GT not the same size as the turn signal on GT350?
Looks GREAT! BTW

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
is it just me? or is the turn signal on the front bumper of GT not the same size as the turn signal on GT350?
Looks GREAT! BTW
It looks like the AC bumper covers part of the factory blinker for whatever reason...Not sure why they did that :shrug:

psylocibin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Holy shit... I've been looking for a body kit for weeks for several reasons...

1) Mustangs are stupid popular, and with these new models catching on so quick, gotta set yourself apart!

2) Stupid dealer drilled the license plate holder on to the car before I bought it. Took it off, unsightly holes. :(

3) Not 2 weeks in to having it, some idiot backed in to my front bumper scuffing it and cracking a small part of the paint.

This alleviates all my problems. Will be ordering soon!!!

:cheers:
Sponsored