Sponsored

Allignment recommendations...

RMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby GT 5.0 Premium Fastback
I am about to get a new set of Michelin PSS's installed tomrw, any particular settings you daily driving PP guys out there suggest ?
Sponsored

OP
OP

RMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will type OEM alignment spec sheet then, see if it pops up.

OP
OP

RMA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, ty.

Sponsored

DanDglassman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Deep Impact Blue
I have a question for the group. I have a non-PP GT that I have installed Steeda progressive handling kit - stage 1. It has been about a week and I am ready for an alignment tomorrow.

I see on the alignment sheet in this thread that there is a spec for the PP cars and one for the non-PP cars. Why the difference? Should I stick with the non-PP spec for my car, even though I changed springs?

Budwise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You can use PP alignment specs, they just spec it different because PP cars are tuned more for the twisties.

natepcbfl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nathan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GTpp 50th AP ---- 1989 Mustang GT 25th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Is that sheet for the S550? It has track pack listed...??? I need to get this figured out for my next set of tires as well. Had it at Ford twice and whatever they are setting it at is eating my front tires alive. Even unmounted to rotate them and I still have the inner edge wore slap out and the tread is brand new in the middle. Maybe 20k on them and this is a DD as well and has not been on a track.

slogan8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Is that sheet for the S550? It has track pack listed...??? I need to get this figured out for my next set of tires as well. Had it at Ford twice and whatever they are setting it at is eating my front tires alive. Even unmounted to rotate them and I still have the inner edge wore slap out and the tread is brand new in the middle. Maybe 20k on them and this is a DD as well and has not been on a track.
I'm in the same boat as you. On my third set of fronts at 60k miles. Inside of the fronts are down to the wire yet rest of the tire looks good. Going in Tuesday for the new tires to be put on so I plan on bringing the sheet with me.

I think I have the old alignment sheets and will go back and see what my previous numbers are.
Sponsored