All that’s left is the sound.

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Am I the only one that dislikes almost all EV front ends? I know the grills are there for cooling and EVs have no radiators but it just doesn't look right to me.

1637329919698.png

1637329929373.png
No, you're not the only one. I hate this look as well. It always reminds me of the Matrix scene where Neo loses his mouth.
"Tell me, mr. Anderson, what good would a phone call be, if you were unable to speak?" :giggle:

Untitled.jpg

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Am I the only one that dislikes almost all EV front ends? I know the grills are there for cooling and EVs have no radiators but it just doesn't look right to me.

1637329919698.png

1637329929373.png
I totally agree. They can still place a solid grille appliqué on the front end of these EVs to give it some more character and be better visually appealing.

Sponsored

OP
OP
IPOGT

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I totally agree. They can still place a solid grille appliqué on the front end of these EVs to give it some more character and be better visually appealing.
The Lucid didn’t look like that. It was very sleek, for the brief moment I saw it, LOL. The Tesla looks like a hard boiled egg in white.

xSouthSyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic GT
Did you know...? they had to add a sound to the Tesla's when backing up because ppl couldn't hear them and there were pedestrian "encounters". Maybe you'll be able to buy sound mods to go Broooooom, brooommm! LMAO
I’m sure this will come sooner or later. Some euro cars like the VW GOLF R, have fake sound pumped into the cabin to make them sound better , I wouldn’t be surprised if electric cars would have sound pumped outside at some stage.

EDIT: I didn’t see the post later on that page showing that Tesla is already letting you pump sounds outside the car lol

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
I’m sure this will come sooner or later. Some euro cars like the VW GOLF R, have fake sound pumped into the cabin to make them sound better , I wouldn’t be surprised if electric cars would have sound pumped outside at some stage.

EDIT: I didn’t see the post later on that page showing that Tesla is already letting you pump sounds outside the car lol
I'm now going back in my head to the days I had my old banana seat bike with the cards in the spokes! Vroom!
1637778410093.png
Sponsored