ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
QCGoose try this. Once you enter your VIN, you will see a place to click to see your window sticker.

https://trackmymustang.com/checkvin
Thanks for that; I'd forgotten about that tracking link. As of now, my window sticker hasn't been created yet. And with the global sh*tshow right now, I'm guessing it's gonna be a loooong time before I see it.

Champale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
That is my car! How funny, must be an automatically generated ad despite it being spoken for already.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Called ford performance yesterday- and was told my car will be 100% finished MAY 11th- they also told me to reach out to my dealership for they could provide me with a vin- so just so happened to have the owners cell- which I did call after I got off the phone with ford performance, and the dealership told me due to the current global situation, the dealership is currently closed for who knows how long...... so long story short- NO vin..... I asked ford, due to the current circumstances, I would assume that May 11th date might be impacted and delayed- they told me NO quite opposite they want to get these orders finished and out to customers ASAP ....like the positivity but we’ll see......

Sponsored

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
Called ford performance yesterday- and was told my car will be 100% finished MAY 11th- they also told me to reach out to my dealership for they could provide me with a vin- so just so happened to have the owners cell- which I did call after I got off the phone with ford performance, and the dealership told me due to the current global situation, the dealership is currently closed for who knows how long...... so long story short- NO vin..... I asked ford, due to the current circumstances, I would assume that May 11th date might be impacted and delayed- they told me NO quite opposite they want to get these orders finished and out to customers ASAP ....like the positivity but we’ll see......
Maybe it’s because they want to get cars sold when things get going back to normal. An ordered car is a sold car. So maybe there is hope. Once I know mine is in fact being built I’ll order some wheels. Been waiting to pull the trigger on aftermarket wheels because I don’t want a set of wheels for a car that may never end up getting built. Build week right now is April 6. Waiting patiently to see what happens.

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I've been checking the trackmymustang.com site a few times a week and my car status has always been "Scheduled to Week", but yesterday it said "Scheduled to Day".

When I received my VIN over a month ago, I was told production for it was slated for the week of April 6. Does the change in status on trackmymustang.com mean that now the car's production has been updated to a specific day now, or what exactly does it mean?

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
I've been checking the trackmymustang.com site a few times a week and my car status has always been "Scheduled to Week", but yesterday it said "Scheduled to Day".

When I received my VIN over a month ago, I was told production for it was slated for the week of April 6. Does the change in status on trackmymustang.com mean that now the car's production has been updated to a specific day now, or what exactly does it mean?
That’s my understanding is to what that means. My status changed as well to scheduled to day.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
0549E58C-9780-4171-9AAD-69DEE7BE9DA8.gif
So..... May 11th was my date ford performance said my 2020 R would be complete.... dealer called me today with my vin.... said it’s been pushed back to July.... just got a phone call it might be even further - what the HELL is going on... don’t know who to believe now.... I understand with everything going on and ford being shut down will back things up.... but August? I placed my order dec. 19... anyone have better info or any experience with what is going on?

B0N35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963-1/2 Falcon HT
what the HELL is going on... anyone have better info or any experience with what is going on?
I'm sorry, but you're a firefighter, in NY nonetheless, and you don't know what the hell is going on?!? I'm not trying to be an ass, but nobody knows what's going on while the country reacts to the coronavirus. Regardless of how you feel about COVID-19, Ford is not building cars right now and it's anyone's guess when they will be back up given the uncertainty. Corporations are on thin ice if there is a perception that they value dollars over lives. Honestly, they shouldn't have even told you August.

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I'm sorry, but you're a firefighter, in NY nonetheless, and you don't know what the hell is going on?!? I'm not trying to be an ass, but nobody knows what's going on while the country reacts to the coronavirus. Regardless of how you feel about COVID-19, Ford is not building cars right now and it's anyone's guess when they will be back up given the uncertainty. Corporations are on thin ice if there is a perception that they value dollars over lives. Honestly, they shouldn't have even told you August.
You know something if I could pop out this screen and choke you out I WISH I could- YEAH YOU KNOW MY OCCUPATION AND I BELIEVE I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT WERE DEALING WITH THANKS CHICKEN PARM- THAT BEING SAID WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR LITTLE COVID-19 BS to YOURSELF AND HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES/ CO WORKERS BATTLING THEIRS, AND FAMILIES WHO ARE LOSING HOPE - I COME HERE TO TALK CARS AND MAYBE I WOULD LIKE TO ESCAPE REALITY JUST A LITTLE- IM SURE THEIR ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT/FF’S/ AND HOSPITAL STAFF DOC/NURSES TO HOSPITAL JANITORS WHO CAN RELATE- ON ANOTHER NOTE OBVIOUSLY IM GETTING INFO FROM A DEALER SO IM SIMPLY SHARING MY EXPERIENCE AND ASKING IF OTHERS HAVE INFO FROM THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - SO NO NEED FOR ME TO APOLOGIZE BUT.... YOU ARE AN ASS 110% “CENTRAL WASHINGTON” TERRIFIC JOB

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
My build was originally scheduled for tomorrow. Now I have a build week of May 25. I have a VIN so I’m relatively sure it will get built at some point. I’m not in a hurry as the car is obviously something I’d like but not a necessity. When this is all said and done I’ll either have a real sweet car or money in the bank. Win win either way. Below is the scheduling history due to the Zombie Apocalypse.
AE703ADD-99EA-4490-AD8D-D89E39D0166D.jpeg

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
My build was originally scheduled for tomorrow. Now I have a build week of May 25. I have a VIN so I’m relatively sure it will get built at some point. I’m not in a hurry as the car is obviously something I’d like but not a necessity. When this is all said and done I’ll either have a real sweet car or money in the bank. Win win either way. Below is the scheduling history due to the Zombie Apocalypse.
AE703ADD-99EA-4490-AD8D-D89E39D0166D.jpeg
Well at least they are updating the system with the delay in production. Just curious, is your car a Priority 1? Has it always been since you've ordered it?

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Where are you getting the info in this screenshot, or is it something you compiled yourself? My 350 was also supposed to go into production today, or at least some time this week, but now I'm curious if I'll see it at all this summer or even fall.

slingblade

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
Where are you getting the info in this screenshot, or is it something you compiled yourself? My 350 was also supposed to go into production today, or at least some time this week, but now I'm curious if I'll see it at all this summer or even fall.
The info was sent to me from the dealer. It’s whatever system they have to track orders.
Sponsored