Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Troy
Vehicle(s)
2020 HEP GT350R
Well at least they are updating the system with the delay in production. Just curious, is your car a Priority 1? Has it always been since you've ordered it?
I don’t know how priority codes work exactly but it was pri 10 when I ordered in January. January 30 to be exact.
Sponsored

US HWY 666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R
My dealer in New Mexico has a 2020 GT 350 Allocation if someone still wants to order
a 2020 GT 350, HEP option, or without. This is for a Non-R allocation, his rep from Ford
assured him he can order this car as soon as Ford is operational again. MSRP and no
additional fees.

PM me if seriously interested.

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
Just checked on the status of mine again. Originally it was scheduled to be built the week of May 4th and now it's been moved to the week of June 22nd. I don't mind the wait especially with what's going on, but it is nice to be able to check for updates through that chat.

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
You know something if I could pop out this screen and choke you out I WISH I could- YEAH YOU KNOW MY OCCUPATION AND I BELIEVE I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT WERE DEALING WITH THANKS CHICKEN PARM- THAT BEING SAID WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR LITTLE COVID-19 BS to YOURSELF AND HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES/ CO WORKERS BATTLING THEIRS, AND FAMILIES WHO ARE LOSING HOPE - I COME HERE TO TALK CARS AND MAYBE I WOULD LIKE TO ESCAPE REALITY JUST A LITTLE- IM SURE THEIR ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT/FF’S/ AND HOSPITAL STAFF DOC/NURSES TO HOSPITAL JANITORS WHO CAN RELATE- ON ANOTHER NOTE OBVIOUSLY IM GETTING INFO FROM A DEALER SO IM SIMPLY SHARING MY EXPERIENCE AND ASKING IF OTHERS HAVE INFO FROM THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - SO NO NEED FOR ME TO APOLOGIZE BUT.... YOU ARE AN ASS 110% “CENTRAL WASHINGTON” TERRIFIC JOB
Chicken parm...

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
You know something if I could pop out this screen and choke you out I WISH I could- YEAH YOU KNOW MY OCCUPATION AND I BELIEVE I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT WERE DEALING WITH THANKS CHICKEN PARM- THAT BEING SAID WHY DONT YOU KEEP YOUR LITTLE COVID-19 BS to YOURSELF AND HAVE A LITTLE RESPECT FOR THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES/ CO WORKERS BATTLING THEIRS, AND FAMILIES WHO ARE LOSING HOPE - I COME HERE TO TALK CARS AND MAYBE I WOULD LIKE TO ESCAPE REALITY JUST A LITTLE- IM SURE THEIR ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT/FF’S/ AND HOSPITAL STAFF DOC/NURSES TO HOSPITAL JANITORS WHO CAN RELATE- ON ANOTHER NOTE OBVIOUSLY IM GETTING INFO FROM A DEALER SO IM SIMPLY SHARING MY EXPERIENCE AND ASKING IF OTHERS HAVE INFO FROM THEIR PERSONAL EXPERIENCE - SO NO NEED FOR ME TO APOLOGIZE BUT.... YOU ARE AN ASS 110% “CENTRAL WASHINGTON” TERRIFIC JOB

Maybe you should see a mental health professional? Unless I missed something, your reaction seems a little bit extreme and out of place. When your car gets there go for a drive outside of the city, maybe the Adirondack mountains? The sound of that engine should cheer you up.

Out here in the middle of Washington almost no one has the corona and the governor banned fishing and hunting to protect all those fishermen and hunters who could be closer than 6 ft apart on the lakes or in the woods. I know this isn't the place for a political discussion, but your screaming is a little off putting. I have half a dozen friends who are firefighters and none of them melt down when covid-19 is mentioned. We all got together last weekend and no one got sick or enraged. I'm an essential worker, working alone most of the time and working a lot of overtime because of this crisis. There has been ONE single covid-19 case within 50 miles of me and they have everyone home and the schools closed. Sending every single person with an underlying health condition home means the rest of us work a lot of extra 12 hour shifts. It's getting old.

Reality is everywhere outside of New York City, it is far different than where you live. Where I live people's lives are being destroyed by our leftist governor and his cronies. Getting an oil change required the mechanic to wear a mask in case covid-19 spilled out of the oil pan. He was alone in 1/4 of a 20 bay shop. Until last Thursday a single electrician working alone was considered a criminal if he went to a small job. A single guy in a fishing boat IS considered a criminal for fishing alone on an all but empty 35 mile long lake. A landscaper was considered a criminal for raking leaves alone in a yard. For some stupid reason, you couldn't find toilet paper until two weeks ago. In Washington state last year 1140 people died from trips and falls................................................................this year 830 from Covid-19. It looks very different here, people's lives are being destroyed by a governor who wants badly to be president and is willing to shut down every facet of daily life to prove it.

But, what I actually came here to do was post a link to an oddly interesting car. This is a base model with absolutely no options in Enumclaw, Wa. When I was searching for my 2019, I only ever came across one 2019 that was totally basic. According to the 2018 numbers, they only made 121 standard cars that year and 24 were white. With the short 2020 production year, this should be a low production car.

https://www.fugateford.net/new-Enumclaw-2020-Ford-Mustang-Shelby+GT350+Fastback-1FA6P8JZ9L5550120

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Lonegunman- join the nyc firedept. Put some time in and then come at me with your negative opinions- I know where I stand, and I know what I’ve said and most importantly im working umong the bravest co workers you can ask for- when we get a run and look at each other knowing we all have families, new borns, elderly relatives, to go home to, and we’re knowingly dealing with people who have the virus, that should say enough shouldn’t it?
You have half a dozen friends who are firefighters and non of them melt down or got “enraged” when you mention covid? Didn’t you say there has only been 1 covid in a range of 50 miles? You might want to look at how many are effected in a 50 mile radius here in nyc- so do is all a favor and stick to the thread- only thing your right about this ISNT a political thread AND no one wants to hear about your oddly interesting car post- it seems your thoughts are all over that place buddy- and to me THAT would require a mental health professional- so we’ll continue trying to save as many lives as we can- nonstop- all day long we’re out the door for the people who call upon us all day around the clock- you? You can stick to your fishing in Washington and working on perfecting your “key board warrior skills” - you just don’t understand- I apologize to the people who come here to get pertinent info on this thread- let’s get back to the cars we love

lonegunman

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Lonegunman- join the nyc firedept. Put some time in and then come at me with your negative opinions- I know where I stand, and I know what I’ve said and most importantly im working umong the bravest co workers you can ask for- when we get a run and look at each other knowing we all have families, new borns, elderly relatives, to go home to, and we’re knowingly dealing with people who have the virus, that should say enough shouldn’t it?
You have half a dozen friends who are firefighters and non of them melt down or got “enraged” when you mention covid? Didn’t you say there has only been 1 covid in a range of 50 miles? You might want to look at how many are effected in a 50 mile radius here in nyc- so do is all a favor and stick to the thread- only thing your right about this ISNT a political thread AND no one wants to hear about your oddly interesting car post- it seems your thoughts are all over that place buddy- and to me THAT would require a mental health professional- so we’ll continue trying to save as many lives as we can- nonstop- all day long we’re out the door for the people who call upon us all day around the clock- you? You can stick to your fishing in Washington and working on perfecting your “key board warrior skills” - you just don’t understand- I apologize to the people who come here to get pertinent info on this thread- let’s get back to the cars we love

Keep blowing your horn........................................................Maybe get a sleeve of fireman tatts and a earring too. I bet you are the last man in and first guy out on your best day.

I never said my friends work where I do. I guess reading comprehension isn't a thing with you.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
130AA9EA-6D4D-4746-8EF5-DE698F28F8B6.gif

Your one of those who has to have the last word huh? Don’t worry- you have the bigger weenie- I’ll go sit on my hands over there- I see your new here but this isn’t a place for this maybe look into Instagram you can go puff your chest or stretch your keyboard fingers there- thanks for the amusement it’s been great

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Looks like a good deal for 39 miles on the clock

Sponsored

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)
As of now, my scheduled production date is June 11, from the original date of April 6.

So just an FYI for those with orders who are curious about their delayed production dates, I'd estimate about 2 - 2 1/2 months out from your original dates.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Where did you get your info from? Ford performance website doesn’t update it anymore -

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

All I have is a vin # from about a month ago-
I placed my order a day after Christmas

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Where did you get your info from? Ford performance website doesn’t update it anymore -

Whether your dealership entered an order for you on December 19th or December 26th those dates really have no relevance as to when your car will be scheduled for production.

After your dealership submitted an order for your 2020 R did they provide you with a VOC and if so what was the Build Priority Code?

In many cases the Priority Code will determine as to how quickly or slowly a vehicle is scheduled to be built.

Also not sure if you are aware that the FRAP does not build R models after sometime in November and are not scheduled to resume building R models until sometime the following Spring namely March or April all due to Mother Nature and the cold temperature issues related to the Cup 2 tires.

My 2020 HEP R was scheduled to be built on March 27th but with the FRAP closing on March 20th obviously that did not happen and is pushed back just as your car has been.

It is my understanding that Michigan Governor Whitmer has allowed the Big Three automakers to reopen on Monday, May 11th therefore I suggest that is good news for enthusiasts like you and me and hope that our R models will be assembled sooner than later.

Of course all that good news is all dependent on what plans that Ford in Dearborn and the UAW has for the FRAP with respect to reopening or lack thereof?

Thanks for what you and all of the other front line workers and essential workers do for all of us in this great country!:please:

:beer:

QCGoose

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 (Velocity Blue)

I contacted Ford Performance this morning. With a VIN and order number, they should have no problem finding your car's info and revised status.

I placed my order on 12/20/19, received my VIN and projected build date on 2/20/20 (initial build date was the week of April 6), and finally this morning went straight to the source for the revised build date instead of waiting on updates from my dealer and playing the guessing game in the mean time.

I just hope there are no more delays after this.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Pp0001 thank you for the info- really good stuff there- yes I have the VOC and a priority number but the dealership told me any vehicle on order is a priority- I’m not worried their actually really nice people, and like so many their struggling themselves - so I’ll continue to wait patiently like everyone else. It makes it that much special when you finally drive away with your new car.
Sponsored