Sponsored

ALL GT350/GT350R LEADS, ALLOCATIONS, DEPOSITS [READ FIRST POST]

dires114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT500, 2017 Focus RS, 2019 GT350R
Didn’t take over this one, but thaext hooked me up with a dealer that has a dealer ordered R coming in. Working out details now, but the dealer sounds legit, and I am hopeful this will work out to an MSRP deal. Will keep you all updated.

Thanks @ thaext for the lead!!
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
New 2018 GT350 Orange Fury w White Stripes located in northern New Hampshire. Never stored outside. I drove past the showroom display daily throughout the winter.

Dealer is the same who gave me an MSRP deal back in 2015 - a unicorn at the time.

Current price $59,800, $2,685 < MSRP.

PM me for contact info.

Last edited:

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Still no activity for my car which was completed on 03/25/2019. It's been sitting in the factory parking lot for 50 days!! Each day I check the "track my vehicle site", it gains a day. It's up to 35 days now and shows still in production. No one at FMC or my dealer is able to give any estimate as to when the car will get a steering wheel and be shipped Maryland. Really getting weary of this delay.

Last edited:

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Koons In Falls Church In Va has four 2019 in stock. Three have ADM one does not.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Still no activity for my car which was completed on 03/25/2019. It's been sitting in the factory parking lot for 50 days!! Each day I check the "track my vehicle site", it gains a day. It's up to 35ays now and shows still in production. No one at FMC or my dealer is able to give any estimate as to when the car will get a steering wheel and be shipped Maryland. Really getting weary of this delay.
You might get it by winter time haha
Sorry to hear about the wait.

Sponsored

LV_CarGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2003 Lotus Esprit, 2018 M5 First Edition, 2017 Audi A7
Hi All,
Couple updates. Supposedly my 2nd round allocation has been filled and build begins in a few days. 4-6 weeks after that. I chickened out on perf blue and changed my whole order to ruby red, but should still be purty. Woohoo! Can’t wait to start my tramline training!

Also and more important for the thread, the dealer here in Vegas has a new perf blue R. They start at $30K ADM and negotiate down from there in case anyone wants to test their skillz. Also, there is a shadow black R in Katy Texas auto nation for $2,500 over MSRP on ebay which is pretty killer. I see most dealers getting an ADM of around $15K so anything below that is pretty good... $2.5K is stellar IMO.

Happy hunting!

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Hi All,
Couple updates. Supposedly my 2nd round allocation has been filled and build begins in a few days. 4-6 weeks after that. I chickened out on perf blue and changed my whole order to ruby red, but should still be purty. Woohoo! Can’t wait to start my tramline training!

Also and more important for the thread, the dealer here in Vegas has a new perf blue R. They start at $30K ADM and negotiate down from there in case anyone wants to test their skillz. Also, there is a shadow black R in Katy Texas auto nation for $2,500 over MSRP on ebay which is pretty killer. I see most dealers getting an ADM of around $15K so anything below that is pretty good... $2.5K is stellar IMO.

Happy hunting!
One of our members just posted yesterday that a dealership in Indiana had two very early 2019 R's on his showroom floor for sale at MSRP and must say that was a good deal for our members in Washington State and California that bought them.

Thanks Rex!

:clap::clap:

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
First post here. :)

I just put my order in on 5/10 for a Performance Blue, white stripes, tech package, handling package and car cover. I have negotiated a price well below MSRP - wont say what it is until I have confirmation that it's going through.

This is the "second" order that I have placed. The first dealer told me they had and allocation so I did all the paperwork, put a deposit down - then they call me a few weeks later to say "sorry, we cant actually order one - how about we sell you this one we have on the show room floor" that isn't at all what I ordered. Fortunately the other dealer in my area does actually have an allocation and have confirmed the order is in. Now I am just waiting for my VIN, build date and ship date. Fingers crossed it comes soon, I don't know how I am going to make it if the date isn't until August.

I am super excited. I sold my '65 Mustang to buy this. This is the first new car I have bought in a long time. Mostly been working on resto-mod classics. I just don't have time for another project now and have been drooling over the GT350 since it was released.

hasta_luego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 T4R TRD Pro, '16 VW GSW

I just put my order in on 5/10 for a Performance Blue, white stripes, tech package, handling package and car cover. I have negotiated a price well below MSRP - wont say what it is until I have confirmation that it's going through.

This is the "second" order that I have placed. The first dealer told me they had and allocation so I did all the paperwork, put a deposit down - then they call me a few weeks later to say "sorry, we cant actually order one - how about we sell you this one we have on the show room floor" that isn't at all what I ordered. Fortunately the other dealer in my area does actually have an allocation and have confirmed the order is in. Now I am just waiting for my VIN, build date and ship date. Fingers crossed it comes soon, I don't know how I am going to make it if the date isn't until August.

I am super excited. I sold my '65 Mustang to buy this. This is the first new car I have bought in a long time. Mostly been working on resto-mod classics. I just don't have time for another project now and have been drooling over the GT350 since it was released.
Congrats! That is literally the EXACT build I would get! Hope all goes well for you.

Sponsored

dires114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT500, 2017 Focus RS, 2019 GT350R
One of our members just posted yesterday that a dealership in Indiana had two very early 2019 R's on his showroom floor for sale at MSRP and must say that was a good deal for our members in Washington State and California that bought them.

Thanks Rex!

:clap::clap:
Boy word sure does travel fast!

I am the CA member that is purchasing one of those R's.

I just completed two unfortunate experiences trying to close deals R's: one that didn't exist and one that the dealer called MSRP but tacked on over a thousand dollars of "options" you could not option out. F that.

Tom Hawkins and Jeremy Daugherty and Tom Kelley Ford have been nothing but absolute gentlemen in how they have gone about doing business. Working with Tom and Jeremy, they have been completely upfront, transparent about everything, made the whole process exceptional.

I spent more time than I care to divulge compiling a list of R's listed online for sale at "MSRP" and contacted each of these dealers. Over a dozen of them were bait and switch (all on the west coast, all on the east coast and florida), one said they sold for MSRP (Gullo Ford in Conroe), one said they offered at MSRP but sold for 1500 over after two people got into a bidding war in the showroom (Skillman Ford).

So I don't feel like the market for NEW R's is shifting as much as people might think.

But I sure am glad for some real friends on this forum.

THANKS @thaext !!!!
THANKS @zzrat !!!!

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat

I don't want to pee in your sandbox but if you are just ordering now I would be surprised if it gets here before August. Since it is so late in the MY have you given any thoughts of waiting for the 2020 MY?

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I don't want to pee in your sandbox but if you are just ordering now I would be surprised if it gets here before August. Since it is so late in the MY have you given any thoughts of waiting for the 2020 MY?
I know what you're saying - I'm just trying to be hopeful that it won't be that long. You're probably right though... :(

I have thought about a 2020, but I'm at the point where I don't want to wait even longer. I also hear mixed feedback on whether or not there will be a 2020 GT350. Some have said there won't. Any confirmation of that around here?

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I know what you're saying - I'm just trying to be hopeful that it won't be that long. You're probably right though... :(

I have thought about a 2020, but I'm at the point where I don't want to wait even longer. I also hear mixed feedback on whether or not there will be a 2020 GT350. Some have said there won't. Any confirmation of that around here?
I wish you all the luck in the world. There is nothing worse that waiting for a new car. Yes they are building 2800 2020 GT350's.
Sponsored