Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
Hi guys Wow there have been changes in the product and all. Well I see someone has posted the basis of my next render. It was quite clear that the concept volvo coupe nit fully agrees with the mustang. Costing me a little finish but this worthwhile. As for rear have to see more or fewer ke ford want to make. They also say that the concept gt 500 and gt 550 not basantotalmente in spy photos but are design alternatives. As I said in previous comments Ford is very conservative for their cars in America. In europe bet more for most current designs by more modern and revolutionary.
Sponsored

DJ

2013-11-07 16.36.36.png

TorqueNews Exclusive: Insider Says 2015 Ford Mustang Renderings "Aren't Far Off" -

TorqueNews has spoken with a member of the Mustang development team that offered up some information on the next generation pony car.

While our insider was candid with details of the 2015 Ford Mustang, he did explain that he had obviously seen the car and that the majority of the renderings showing the S550 Mustang “aren’t far off” from the look of the real thing. Some skeptics who dislike the Evos language that is expected to grace the front end of the new Mustang have questioned whether the Mustang spy shots showing the next generation pony car with the Fusion-like front end is an actual test mule bearing the look of the real car. They believe that Ford has gone to the trouble to mock of a false front end so throw us off in our discussions and since most renderings are completed with the look of those spy shots – those would also not be accurate depictions of the 2015 Mustang. However, our insider indicates that those spy shots and renderings are on the right track so those Evos styling language haters out there should run out and buy a 2014 Mustang with the current design as the next generation might not be your cup of tea.

In addition to confirming that the 2015 Ford Mustang will indeed look like the spy shots and renderings that we have all been ogling for the past few months, our insider explained that the next generation Mustang will pack more high tech goodies and be safer than any other Mustang offered. It seems fitting that the safest and most technologically advanced Mustang would come as part of a celebration of the pony car’s 50th birthday. Our insider wouldn’t go into any detail as to what kinds of technology would adorn the 2015 Mustang but we based on the available of techie features on other current Ford products, we would expect things like a state of the art infotainment and navigation system, some type of configurable gauge cluster and all sorts of safety features like blind spot detection, lane departure, backup sensors and more.

Of course, that technology in the 2015 Ford Mustang could also come in the way of chassis and suspension technology. We know that the next generation Mustang will have independent rear suspension and a chassis that makes heavy use of high strength steel and aluminum could make the 2015 Mustang lighter (which would make it better performing and more efficient) but also stronger and safer.
I know this doesn't tell us a whole lot but it's been so slow on the news and spy pics front I thought I'd post it anyway. I see that white render everywhere bythe way.... Nice job JC :clap2:

They do say the new front end in the spy pics is the real deal and that the '15 will have a lot of new high tech improvements.... could mean more infotainment type stuff or performance tech (suspension, etc.)
2015 mustang rendering_0.jpg

Jc Desing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt 500 2013
I'm amazed with so many entries, references, comments etc ...

All this has gained enormous significance. Not just for me but for general mustang6G. I also wanted to thank the manager for changes in the page. well as to the members of this forum. I think doing a good job etsamos and hence all the media coverage. Several of our renders that walk the network are comments in various places are pretty well commented and rated. So congratulations to all of us in mustang6G.com:clap2:

Sponsored

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
That's fine with me, as that render is awesome! Hoping a 2018 or 2019 GT500 will join the 2012 in the garage!

Melino

Yea agreed, all of the renders lately have been really good so I'd be happy with any of them. The white one especially for a GT500. And I'll take chazcron's for the GT :headbang:

J.Darcy

This GT500 render looks awesome. In keeping with Shelby tradition, though, how about a hood scoop between those heat extractors. It would add to the aggressive look, and allow for an extra 1½" for a muscular power plant in a more compact engine compartment. A Shelby without a hood scoop us like cake without icing.
Agree! JC, you are still making any changes to this render? Looks good to me as it is but I think adding some different GT500 elements would make it look even sweeter :thumbsup:

Icy

untitled00.jpg

Someone took the wider stance rumors a little too far :lol:

Not mine.... But still better than I can do!
widemustang_zps4277f2e3.jpg

91z28350

Obsessed with Horse Power
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JAMES
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT500 - 837 RWHP AND COUNTING
LOL, that is atrocious.

Sponsored

Fordman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Taurus
Well, I'm guessing, as they used JC's white GT500 render in the article, that at least one of the ones they're referring to :)
I hope because that's gotta be the nicest rendering I've seen:hail:

Talisman39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
Here's a quickie outline with an idea on the rear window. I tried to give it some Evos flavor with the little kink, while following the constraints of the front window curve and the hips above the wheel (which I may have made too high).

Hard to see this as having much rear headroom...

Sponsored