ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Bro, chill with the demands. :lol:
HAHAHA I know right!!! I feel like a slave over here :lol: Its no big deal, I'm just enjoying that people actually like what I'm doing. I kid you not, before yesterday I'd never used this program for anything other than messing around lol. So as long as I have the spare time to do 'em, them let the requests come lol. As long as your ask nicely lol. And sorry VooDoo... I dont love you back!!! It's just not gonna work out!! :brokenheart: hahahahah
Sponsored

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
HAHAHA I know right!!! I feel like a slave over here :lol: Its no big deal, I'm just enjoying that people actually like what I'm doing. I kid you not, before yesterday I'd never used this program for anything other than messing around lol. So as long as I have the spare time to do 'em, them let the requests come lol. As long as your ask nicely lol. And sorry VooDoo... I dont love you back!!! It's just not gonna work out!! :brokenheart: hahahahah
haha awww :brokenheart:

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Hey, do you think its possible to incorperate the hood vents on this car to the original picture I asked you to help me modify?(the one without the crowl hood)
I want it to look pretty aggressive and noticeable. :headbang:
20140301_071940-XL.jpg

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
I can try... but cant make any promises. If you could find me a slightly lower angle with a darker hood or something then probably. Ill looks around as well. You wouldnt happen to know what series that car races in would ya?

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car

Sponsored

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Hey, do you think its possible to incorperate the hood vents on this car to the original picture I asked you to help me modify?(the one without the crowl hood)
I want it to look pretty aggressive and noticeable. :headbang:
I did two. One yellow, and one white based slightly off your avatar. This is about the best I could do with how low of an angle the picture is. Based them kind of off of the Terminator Cobra hood
cubic h.jpg
cubic hgofd.jpg

Brent302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Didn't use the same wheels because for the life of me I couldn't find a pic of them on a car at and angle that would have worked out in any attractive way. So I used some TorqueThrusts that have the same color scheme.
Not my cup of tea. Looks way to close to the new Charger...Blegh. nice PS though[emoji106]

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
I did two. One yellow, and one white based slightly off your avatar. This is about the best I could do with how low of an angle the picture is. Based them kind of off of the Terminator Cobra hood
:hail: NICEEEE!!! OYY! you are good!! :coolphotos:

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Oh, please, can you remove the tri-bar logo from the white version and replace with the running horse and another one with the cobra logo?

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Not my cup of tea. Looks way to close to the new Charger...Blegh. nice PS though[emoji106]

Yes I agree. Was just doing it for the request lol. And as for you voodoo, its sleep time for this guy. I'll mess around with it some more tomorrow :) thanks for all the kind words everyone!

Sponsored

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
then try and try :D

the wheels came bad..

Didn't use the same wheels because for the life of me I couldn't find a pic of them on a car at and angle that would have worked out in any attractive way. So I used some TorqueThrusts that have the same color scheme.

You're both awesome! It's great to be able to SEE my idea.

Chris, can you put the stripe on the roof too? And add that killer corral pony grille from the 50LE?

Recon, can you also add the corral grille?

I'm undecided about the wheels. I'm afraid chrome or gunmetal is too much on a new red car. My old Vette has chrome rims and it looks great because that thing has chrome everywhere. I'm just not sure for a modern car with no factory chrome...

chrisvr6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Recon, can you also add the corral grille?

I'm undecided about the wheels. I'm afraid chrome or gunmetal is too much on a new red car.
i knew i forgot something :cool:

can look good if you find the right wheels ;)
those black and chrome wheels look for my taste cheap..
coral.jpg
coralstripe.jpg
corral.jpg
corralroof.jpg
black wheel.jpg
ccw.jpg

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Thanks for pickin up VDs request Chris. Looks killer with the offset Cobra! and heres my version with the corralled pony
2015 Mustang Race Red Outdoors-13.jpg

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Amigos, help me turn this one white and any other color you think might look good. Also, paint the roof black. :headbang:
orange-S550.jpg
Sponsored