All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Thanks, it's Close Recon, but I want to see it with the 71-73 Mach-1 Scoop Hood and Remove the Heat Extractors. I was picturing the side stripe a bit lower than that. About 1/2 way between the Body Lines with the Mach-1 behind the Door and the Chrome 5.0 in the stripe in front of the door. I really don't care about the Black Roof Either.
Oh ok cool. Ill try to take another stab at it. Its my first time actaully tryin to add stuff to a car in my paint.net program. We'll call this one practice lol. You think u could find a pick of the hood you want at roughly the same angle as other TY car you posted(not the one I edited)? Ill look around as well and give it a shot and have something up by morning of someone hasnt beat me to it
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'd say that the Vanquish's front splitter almost suits the S550 even better than the Vanquish itself. I like how the raised inner points line up with the fangs and provide a bit of symmetry with the hood.

I do think that the brake duct portion is too flat for the S550 though. Needs a bit more flare and depth imo. Would also be cool of the raised portion had sharper kinks. Maybe if that midsection was a little wider and the drop down on each side was more like a 45 degree angle.

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Thanks, it's Close Recon, but I want to see it with the 71-73 Mach-1 Scoop Hood and Remove the Heat Extractors. I was picturing the side stripe a bit lower than that. About 1/2 way between the Body Lines with the Mach-1 behind the Door and the Chrome 5.0 in the stripe in front of the door. I really don't care about the Black Roof Either.
Closer? lol
13968491361_2058411f2a_h.jpg

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Closer? lol
That looks pretty cool! I think if I were going for my "dream" version, and I might have to go re-visit some photoshop training stuff to realize it, I would narrow the snorkel hood section so that it sits between the inside of the ridges on the OEM hood (even if that means 1 snorkel instead of 2). I'd carry that same "line" over the roof and trunk in a stripe, and then either lower or raise the side stripes so that they match up with the hockey stick line at the top or bottom rather than being in the middle of the door.

Kind of like this:

But without the full black roof, just continuing the stripe over the roof and to the rear. And instead of the shaker, more of a snorkel like what's shown in your render.

Sponsored

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Closer? lol
Yeah Pretty Darn Close. Great Work! I think the Scoops and Power Dome Look a little big though. I was thinking the scoops should kind of sit within the existing Hood Dome and a little further forward. I'd like to see the Pony, Coral and Bars gone with a Tri Bar Pony in the center of the grill though and the 5.0 badge on the stripe.

I had actually originally thought about running the Stripe right under the Upper Bodyline so it would look like it carried the Headlight Graphic down the side. How do you think that would look?

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
God such needy people haha just kiddin. Glad to see everyone seems to enjoy my work lol. Not back for a new comer? So on the agenda for today, large cowl version, possible color match Mach hood (dunno how well that ones gonna work lol), and a couple new side stripe versions? That about right? I like yalls ideas!

Sponsored

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
God such needy people haha just kiddin. Glad to see everyone seems to enjoy my work lol. Not back for a new comer? So on the agenda for today, large cowl version, possible color match Mach hood (dunno how well that ones gonna work lol), and a couple new side stripe versions? That about right? I like yalls ideas!
:thumbsup:

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
Oh ok cool. Ill try to take another stab at it. Its my first time actaully tryin to add stuff to a car in my paint.net program. We'll call this one practice lol. You think u could find a pick of the hood you want at roughly the same angle as other TY car you posted(not the one I edited)? Ill look around as well and give it a shot and have something up by morning of someone hasnt beat me to it
I found these two that are kinda close.

73ford67398-2.jpeg
ford_mustang_mach1_1972_1_by_cmdpirxii-d2rqs00.jpeg