Sponsored

All 2015+ Mustang S550 renders / chops compilation

TampaBear67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool Blue 07 Accord EX-L 2.4, DOHC, iVTEC Coupe
For the Blacked Out Front End to work the entire Beveled Edge of the Grill Opening has to be blacked out to prevent the Corners from looking Unfinished. Personally I think the Coral looks out of place though because while it mimics the Shape of the Upper Grill, when You Black Out the Bumper Bar that Completely Changes the Shape of the Grill Opening and leaves the Coral Hanging Visually Out of Place in My Opinion.

2014-07-08-15-45-08.jpg
2014-07-08-15-27-49.jpg
Sponsored

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
For the Blacked Out Front End to work the entire Beveled Edge of the Grill Opening has to be blacked out to prevent the Corners from looking Unfinished. Personally I think the Coral looks out of place though because while it mimics the Shape of the Upper Grill, when You Black Out the Bumper Bar that Completely Changes the Shape of the Grill Opening and leaves the Coral Hanging Visually Out of Place in My Opinion
Yea thats what I tried to do in my render. It makes it look more complete. Im not completely sold on the coraled pony look either. But either way to me ot looks to much like a charger or dart with the blackout

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Yea thats what I tried to do in my render. It makes it look more complete. Im not completely sold on the coraled pony look either. But either way to me ot looks to much like a charger or dart with the blackout
Lol please do my request when you have time. :eek:

Sponsored

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
Um with your picture I cant actually figure out a way to make the color change properly without making it look silver-ish or just kinda blah looking. Since I'm not using actual phot shop... I would need that pic to be yellow or something. But i found this that i had saved on my computer that you could probably put your Aston Martin Valence onto. I believe its one of Rampants cars
15stang_3_a (1).jpg

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
Um with your picture I cant actually figure out a way to make the color change properly without making it look silver-ish or just kinda blah looking. Since I'm not using actual phot shop... I would need that pic to be yellow or something. But i found this that i had saved on my computer that you could probably put your Aston Martin Valence onto. I believe its one of Rampants cars
That looks pretty good. Are there any other colors you can change mine too that might work besides white?

ForceRECON2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-5 2.3T
This is about the best I could do honestly. Any other color change seemed to bring out flaws in the picture that I don't have the slightest clue how to fix. Chances are its because this photo has already been manipulated too many times or something, I dont know. Like I said, I'm not using PhotoShop. Just a free Paint.Net program I downloaded
orange-S550.jpg

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
i knew i forgot something :cool:

can look good if you find the right wheels ;)
those black and chrome wheels look for my taste cheap..

I'm digging the black wheels more now that I see it with the red.

I understand what you all say about the grille and the blacked out front. I really like this render. A LOT. But I would have to see two things...

The same image but with no blacked out front.
The same image but with a chrome billet grille instead of the pony.

Any chance you can make those happen Chris?

As always, stunning work. I LOVE it!

Sponsored

Voodoo

Elite Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Car
This is about the best I could do honestly. Any other color change seemed to bring out flaws in the picture that I don't have the slightest clue how to fix. Chances are its because this photo has already been manipulated too many times or something, I dont know. Like I said, I'm not using PhotoShop. Just a free Paint.Net program I downloaded
Ok, no worries, bro. You already did a splendid job. :D

CMcNam

Sheepdog
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Ugh, so nice.

Edit: screw it, I'm downloading that program and trying it on my own. You rock dude, keep up the good work!

Ruin

Scouts Out!
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.froglevelbrewing.com
Vehicle(s)
15: GT/PP - TY
Chris you are the man! Thank you so much!