Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Was that the Cradle lock out 2 kit?
You shouldn't have any squeak coming from that.
I think it's because the bushings weren't clocked. Clocking can make a hell of a difference.
I have a few BMR Suspensionpieces as well as a new Pumpkin with 3:55 from 3:15.
You can see in the pic. I've had no problems with any of it. Cradle lock out makes a big difference if you've got the money I'd try it with clocking afterward. Any body that knows there shit should be able to do it. All info is on Mustang6G.

Screenshot_20230108-133239_Photos~2.jpg
Is your suspension even from side to side?
Does one tire stick out further?
Sponsored

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Was that the Cradle lock out 2 kit?
You shouldn't have any squeak coming from that.
I think it's because the bushings weren't clocked. Clocking can make a hell of a difference.
I have a few BMR Suspensionpieces as well as a new Pumpkin with 3:55 from 3:15.
You can see in the pic. I've had no problems with any of it. Cradle lock out makes a big difference if you've got the money I'd try it with clocking afterward. Any body that knows there shit should be able to do it. All info is on Mustang6G.
I had some big problems with BMR. Based on my experience with their CB005 brace, their parts are shit and so is their customer service. You can read about it here if you want: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...hing-lockout-kit-pics-info.23215/post-3557351
Long story short, they sent a replacement that I had to pay for, but they sent a BLACK one even though I specifically stated RED, it was also dimensionally off like the bad one. They sent me a RED replacement for the BLACK replacement. When the RED one arrived I had to pay duty on it even though it was a no-charge replacement because BMR didn't follow my shipping instructions. The color was correct but again, dimensionally it didn't match the passenger side. So now I have a total of three (2 red and 1 black) CB005 drivers side braces and NONE of them fit correctly on my car. They are junk and I will never buy or recommend BMR to anyone.

CORNYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I use the local vocational school. They don’t usually get to see something with an outside the norm alignment and they let me make adjustments myself while they all help out and learn something new. It’s a win/win!

A57616D4-273D-4BFC-8B1F-74AF7AC8898A.jpeg

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I had some big problems with BMR. Based on my experience with their CB005 brace, their parts are shit and so is their customer service. You can read about it here if you want: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...hing-lockout-kit-pics-info.23215/post-3557351
Long story short, they sent a replacement that I had to pay for, but they sent a BLACK one even though I specifically stated RED, it was also dimensionally off like the bad one. They sent me a RED replacement for the BLACK replacement. When the RED one arrived I had to pay duty on it even though it was a no-charge replacement because BMR didn't follow my shipping instructions. The color was correct but again, dimensionally it didn't match the passenger side. So now I have a total of three (2 red and 1 black) CB005 drivers side braces and NONE of them fit correctly on my car. They are junk and I will never buy or recommend BMR to anyone.
And then Aiken shuts down the thread.
Asshole move.
You'd think a company this size would have made it good and tried to do you right. Have you ever thought of trying again since Aiken left BMR?

OP
OP
StangTime

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
And then Aiken shuts down the thread.
Asshole move.
You'd think a company this size would have made it good and tried to do you right. Have you ever thought of trying again since Aiken left BMR?
I don't know who Aiken is. I was dealing with Glen. He was the one that told me they would not honor any warranty. So I foolishly bought a replacement brace figuring they had sorted out the QC issue. It doesn't matter anyway. Twice bitten, infinitely shy. I'm going to get Steeda's braces instead.

Daryl333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daryl
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I don't know who Aiken is. I was dealing with Glen. He was the one that told me they would not honor any warranty. So I foolishly bought a replacement brace figuring they had sorted out the QC issue. It doesn't matter anyway. Twice bitten, infinitely shy. I'm going to get Steeda's braces instead.
Kelly Aiken was the guy that used to do all the R+D at BMR. He was whoever was doing the talking for BMR in their threads. I don't know why they pull this shit. Could be because 'Canada' and they would have had to shell out an extra $30 for shipping.
Kelly left after infighting at BMR.
Invented hi his own suspension called Kell-trac or something like that
Sponsored