Ruby T

"On Your Left"
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I go through Ft Payne most of the time when I visit my dad in Anniston.
Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
It was prob me then. I'm usually in Dothan at least once a week. The CO is probably the guy I talked to at Jimmy Johns here in Enterprise. Good guy and really nice car!
We should all get together one weekend and cruise to PC or something!
I just saw you a couple and weeks ago. In fact I think it was twice in the same day. Driving me crazy that I can't remember where though. Once you were parked somewhere (at a business, I think) The other time might have been near my house. (Near John D Odom & Murphy Mill) Seeing you from behind made me put my stock tail light panel back on, lol.

Drove down to PCB Saturday just to have a cheeseburger at Patches and drive back. So yeah I'm always in for a ride to the beach.

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I just saw you a couple and weeks ago. In fact I think it was twice in the same day. Driving me crazy that I can't remember where though. Once you were parked somewhere (at a business, I think) The other time might have been near my house. (Near John D Odom & Murphy Mill) Seeing you from behind made me put my stock tail light panel back on, lol.

Drove down to PCB Saturday just to have a cheeseburger at Patches and drive back. So yeah I'm always in for a ride to the beach.
Yeah I was over that way a couple weeks ago. Which tail light panel did you have on? The plain black one?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Yes. Decided I liked the GT emblem better. Know anyone who wants a blank panel?

Sponsored

CLDS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
Yes. Decided I liked the GT emblem better. Know anyone who wants a blank panel?
I may be interested.... Would you take $100 for it?

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
Yes. I'll take $100 for it. PM sent.

DavidGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
Chevy guy and former Camaro fanboy from the Shoals signing papers for my first Mustang on Tuesday. I can't wait.

Sponsored

TGR96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Chevy guy and former Camaro fanboy from the Shoals signing papers for my first Mustang on Tuesday. I can't wait.
Welcome to the good side! And congrats on the new ride.

I grew up just across the river in Florence. My family used to own the Family Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/Hyundai stores in florence and Sheffield. I assume you bought your S550 from Long Lewis in Muscle Shoals?

DavidGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT Premium
I actually got it from Woody Anderson in Huntsville. They got me a good deal and I have a friend that works there so I bought from him.

Filli_at

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ashton
Vehicle(s)
'15 EB
Anybody around Birmingham have any aftermarket exhausts? would love to meet up and check some out in person.

mimartin15

Flossy's Mom
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michelle =)
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Prem
Anybody around Birmingham have any aftermarket exhausts? would love to meet up and check some out in person.
I've got the Roush quad tip exhaust on mine. I'm heading to NOPI in Atlanta this weekend. I'll probably be at a local show next weekend, just not sure which one (Tannehill most likely).

You can find me on FB and message me if you want. My profile pic is me and my son (in football jersey) and cover photo is of my car.

Agent86

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium, Triple Yellow, PP
Checking in from Madison Al. Long time Mustang owner, awaiting delivery of a 2016 GT from Long-Lewis in Hoover. Built 9/26/2015 now in-transit.
Sponsored